I would never buy a house in cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Who knows what they're doing inside those houses that were destroyed by fire"

Was this a curse?

Was it just caused by the erosion of tree barks/branches caused by high wind gusts? Therefore causing fire?

This time round, the wildfire was intense.. the entire city of Malibu was evacuated and almost all on fire.. also in Paradise too, there was a big a$$ camp fire..

Why should you worry tho?

Ain't you a minnesotan nigga?:draketf: they burnin, while you guys freezin

"Who knows what they're doing inside those houses that were destroyed by fire"

Was this a curse?

Was it just caused by the erosion of tree barks/branches caused by high wind gusts? Therefore causing fire?

This time round, the wildfire was intense.. the entire city of Malibu was evacuated and almost all on fire.. also in Paradise too, there was a big a$$ camp fire..

Why should you worry tho?

Ain't you a minnesotan nigga?:draketf: they burnin, while you guys freezin
Lool I’m just saying like what happens when your million dollar house burns down, insurance covers that ?

VixR

Veritas
Lool I’m just saying like what happens when your million dollar house burns down, insurance covers that ?
Someone was telling us today that the first responders live in the area, and they go to fight the fires and save lives knowing full well their homes will be destroyed.

I couldn’t help but think shouldn’t they know better than the average smuck not to put money into that fire hazard of an area.

Someone was telling us today that the first responders live in the area, and they go to fight the fires and save lives knowing full well their homes will be destroyed.

I couldn’t help but think shouldn’t they know better than the average smuck not to put money into that fire hazard of an area.
I wonder what the celebs are gonna do when they come back, I’d sell my shit and get tf outta there

BankaTuyo

حيران
All these houses burning up smh that shit is crazy f*ck going out like that

fire should be the least of your worries, when the San Andreas fault line snaps -- which by the way is long overdue -- a literal earth shattering Earthquake will follow of magnitude 9+.... never spend a night in Cali, that place with all the deviant shit taking place in it, is being prepared for a divine retribution from Allah.

fire should be the least of your worries, when the San Andreas fault line snaps -- which by the way is long overdue -- a literal earth shattering Earthquake will follow of magnitude 9+.... never spend a night in Cali, that place with all the deviant shit taking place in it, is being prepared for a divine retribution from Allah.
LOL that’s too true they better get out while they can

Status
Not open for further replies.