I would like Dahir Calsow to become president of Somalia

what do you know about me to say that I support farmajo.

your problem is that you still see me by the eyes of tribalism.

I don't know farmajo enough to support him.

if someone asks me who is the best Somali president after president AAS i would say president abdulqasim salad because both of them were peaceful one got killed unjustly and the other left politics when he sees that he cant change anything

Bro, I can't judge you. Your probably an exception. But bro where were you for four years? Where was this Islam advice when it was needed?

I am telling you that we aka HAG aka Hawiye voted for and put our trust in Farmajoo he then rewarded our faith in him by acting like a dictator, humiliating us, killing us, trying to divide us, even using Al-shabab against us.

You made Farmajoo president after what Siad Barre did to us because we ACTUALLY believed in Somalimo. Because of this we became the clowns of Somalia.

Now I am asking my HAG brothers and sisters to belive in themselves not Somaliweyn nonsense. We need to try tribe because it is working for Somaliland and Puntland. I am not asking to oppress anyone. I am saying just look after yourself HAG people.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
The prophet was from a tribe and the noblest tribe of the Arabs. Allah made us into tribes and nations so that we can identify one another.

I won't harm you or oppress you. We use tribe to identify and help each other. I want to help my people have a better quality of life and to have their rights.

You teach your children that HG, Abgaal etc are mooryaan and that we killed you in the war and took the home that never existed. This is what you teach your children and they end up growing into becoming like Farmajoo. This is why I say it is better being friends with Ethiopians than these people who were brought up from a young age to hate

I tell my people that we need to be like Somaliland and Puntland. Protect yourselves against the evils of Somalimo. I don't believe in Somalimo, I believe in Hawyimo.
I know that fear can lead people to look to the people closest to them and get paranoid about any person that isn't from them but this isn't the solution.

we Somali people are lucky people Allah SWT gave us a huge land with a lot of wealth and beautiful lands scape, but at the same time, we are surrounded by enemies who want these blessed lands from if we don't unite we can't survive and they will take us one by one.

even look to the situation in Somalia.

turkey control Somali government

Ethiopia control Ogaden and spread corruption in Somalia

Kenya control NFD and Jubaland governor and spread corruption in Somalia

UAE control Somaliland and somehow Puntland and spread corruption in Somalia.

So know that most Somalis want to take the easy way which is to split Somalia and break the nation and each tribe takes a piece of land and finish. but that is like cheating in exams which will grant you short goals and then lead to weakening states.

i know that the road to educate Somali people is hard but not impossible.

to teach the new generation that this land (somaliwayne) belongs to all Somalis from north to south. that generation will make Somalia peaceful land with a lot of prosperity and happiness

and you sleep at night knowing that you did the right thing.

this beautiful goal can be true but we must pay the price.

the Somali people don't want to pay the price they just want the easy goal.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Bro, I can't judge you. Your probably an exception. But bro where were you for four years? Where was this Islam advice when it was needed?

I am telling you that we aka HAG aka Hawiye voted for and put our trust in Farmajoo he then rewarded our faith in him by acting like a dictator, humiliating us, killing us, trying to divide us, even using Al-shabab against us.

You made Farmajoo president after what Siad Barre did to us because we ACTUALLY believed in Somalimo. Because of this we became the clowns of Somalia.

Now I am asking my HAG brothers and sisters to belive in themselves not Somaliweyn nonsense. We need to try tribe because it is working for Somaliland and Puntland. I am not asking to oppress anyone. I am saying just look after yourself HAG people.
don't lose hope in somalinmo do your best at least when you mean Allah swt you can tell him that you did your best.

wallahi bro, I feel embarrassed when someone asks me why your country is still in chaos for 30 years.

even if we break, the Ethiopians will see you as Somali, and Arab will see you as Somali do anything to run from your identity you are still Somali in the world eyes

I am not out to harm and oppress anyone. Nor do I believe that my people are better than others. I just want a better future for my people aka HAG. We need to look after our own because we are the clowns of Somalia. Puntland and Somaliland have better standard of living than us.

Somalimo or Somaliweyn idea is dead. Somaliland doesn't want it, Puntland doesn't want it and to be fair they have good reasons to reject it. So why should my people be the only ones to believe in a dead concept. Suddenly HAG land becomes Somaliweyn land. Farmajoo becomes president of Mogadishu etc. For four years I was getting death threats from a Warsengali, the humiliation.

Ethiopia has done good things for both Somaliland and Puntland. You have Ethiopian airways that operates in SL and PL. I want this too for my people. I want Ethiopian airways to land in Cadaado or Dhusmareeb, Beledweyn, Jowhar etc.

Farmajoo and the humiliation has made me hate Somaliweyn, the blue flag and any langaab parasite. I hate a Warsengali talking abt my city and affairs because of the Somalimo card.

Somaliland is a success, Puntland is a success. They have stability and peace and a decent government. Tribalism is working for them and I believe that it can work for my people.

In Somaliland their is unity and peace because the president is Isaaq, the PM is isaaq and the speaker is Isaaq.

@Galmudug-State
What has Hawiyonimo gotten us. SNM built Somaliland, SSDF built Puntland and USC destroyed the city so some warlords which you support can build empty hotels while the majority live in jiingad or idps.

Ironically what you support is the cause of the misery you cry about. And now you want some buck toothed hillbilly to be the president.

@Galmudug-State
What has Hawiyonimo gotten us. SNM built Somaliland, SSDF built Puntland and USC destroyed the city so some warlords which you support can build empty hotels while the majority live in jiingad or idps.

Ironically what you support is the cause of the misery you cry about. And now you want some buck toothed hillbilly to be the president.

You supported Farmajoo for 4 years so your just a dameer. Your not really one of us.

You supported Farmajoo for 4 years so your just a dameer. Your not really one of us.
You didn't answer my points and I would rather support him than buck toothed hillbilly troll. What you bring is cancer and misery. You are the one who said reer Muqdisho should kill their children and collecting money for warlords.

Calasow couldn't be any worse than the many failed taxi drivers and fraud merchants that make up the majority of Somali governments back home.

Let the man have a go. It would be entertaining at least :ftw9nwa:.

Last edited:
You didn't answer my points and I would rather support him than buck toothed hillbilly troll. What you bring is cancer and misery. You are the one who said reer Muqdisho should kill their children and collecting money for warlords.

Who said that there was misery after 1991. More hotels were built, Hormuud was estbalished and hundreds of other companies. Barakaat market grew to become the biggest market in Somalia. My family became more rich, my people become more rich and powerful. This was the best time. HAG dominated Somali politics, we were so powerful than we had no rivals but each other. These were the good times.

Yes I did say that we should fight Farmajoo if he tried to steal the election at all cost. That is my warrior culture in Mudug where I am from. We fight to win and would die than lose. Victory at the cost of anything.

Somaliland and Puntland are both a success because of tribe. Isaaq dominate Somaliland and Mj dominate Puntland.

You want to give HAG jobs to everybody, you say that HAG land is Somaliweyn land. A warsengali should have the best job in Galmudug or Mogadishu.

What clan in HAG did you claim.

Who said that there was misery after 1991. More hotels were built, Hormuud was estbalished and hundreds of other companies. Barakaat market grew to become the biggest market in Somalia. My family became more rich, my people become more rich and powerful. This was the best time. HAG dominated Somali politics, we were so powerful than we had no rivals but each other. These were the good times.

Yes I did say that we should fight Farmajoo if he tried to steal the election at all cost. That is my warrior culture in Mudug where I am from. We fight to win and would die than lose. Victory at the cost of anything.

Somaliland and Puntland are both a success because of tribe. Isaaq dominate Somaliland and Mj dominate Puntland.

You want to give HAG jobs to everybody, you say that HAG land is Somaliweyn land. A warsengali should have the best job in Galmudug or Mogadishu.

What clan in HAG did you claim.
Yes your family benefited but do you see how most people live in shanty metal sheets and many more refugees. All those boys died for some fake qabil bs their kids being glue sniffing orphans, women raped.

That is the good old days, it's all good as long as your uncle has some empty hotel to brag about. Nothing for the jobless youth, no orphanage, no hospitals, people live in fitlth,constantly being blown up by terrorists.

It's all good so long as there is some hotels and corporations built on the blood of the youth.

Yes I would give the best job to a Warsangeli over anyone like you even if you were my own cousin.

Fock Hawiyonimo, I fly the blue flag.

Yes your family benefited but do you see how most people live in shanty metal sheets and many more refugees. All those boys died for some fake qabil bs their kids being glue sniffing orphans, women raped.

That is the good old days, it's all good as long as your uncle has some empty hotel to brag about. Nothing for the jobless youth, no orphanage, no hospitals, people live in fitlth,constantly being blown up by terrorists.

It's all good so long as there is some hotels and corporations built on the blood of the youth.

Yes I would give the best job to a Warsangeli over anyone like you even if you were my own cousin.

Fock Hawiyonimo, I fly the blue flag.

During Siad rule HAG women were getting raped and killed. Our USC boys died in dignity rather than live in oppression.

Your uncle Farmajoo was ruling for 4 years. Under him more people were killed than in the warlord era. At-least in the warlord era we never had Al-shabab.

Your just a sad dameer and no decent Hawiye person would take you seriously. If you love Warsengali than why don't you live with them. Lets see how they treat you. I bet your not Hawiye but someone who deeply hates Hawiye despite living with them, I bet you are Galgala.

Trending