I would like Dahir Calsow to become president of Somalia

During Siad rule HAG women were getting raped and killed. Our USC boys died in dignity rather than live in oppression.

Your uncle Farmajoo was ruling for 4 years. Under him more people were killed than in the warlord era. At-least in the warlord era we never had Al-shabab.

Your just a sad dameer and no decent Hawiye person would take you seriously. If you love Warsengali than why don't you live with them. Lets see how they treat you. I bet your not Hawiye but someone who deeply hates Hawiye despite living with them, I bet you are Galgala.
Have you ever asked yourself why the South continues to be so shit. Al-Shabaab did not come out of nowhere. Decades of warlord lawlessness, abuse and injustice led to the rise of the ICU.

Siad bombed reer SL, flattened thier city. Poisoned Wells in PL. But did any of them pillage and rape their own people in misery to this day. Siad killed someone therefore I can rape and kill random people is retarded logic.

Their regions are secure, no foreign soldiers, no monthly bombings. And you brag about some hotels built on the bones and blood of young men.

I will choose Ja.reer or Midgan over the buck toothed hillbilly you support.

Have you ever asked yourself why the South continues to be so shit. Al-Shabaab did not come out of nowhere. Decades of warlord lawlessness, abuse and injustice led to the rise of the ICU.

Siad bombed reer SL, flattened thier city. Poisoned Wells in PL. But did any of them pillage and rape their own people in misery to this day. Siad killed someone therefore I can rape and kill random people is retarded logic.

Their regions are secure, no foreign soldiers, no monthly bombings. And you brag about some hotels built on the bones and blood of young men.

I will choose Ja.reer or Midgan over the buck toothed hillbilly you support.

Who do you speak for? Your just a Galgala who has hatred for Hawiye. You were supporting Farmajoo for four years and if your opinion mattered others would have followed you.

You don't speak for me or any other HAG person. I won't be surprised if you are Warsengali.
You said that you wanted to give HAG jobs to Warsengali I say go and give them your sister or mother because no Warsengali is getting a top job in Galmudug.

I thought abgaal wiped out Galgala but it seems some are still around.

Who do you speak for? Your just a Galgala who has hatred for Hawiye. You were supporting Farmajoo for four years and if your opinion mattered others would have followed you.

You don't speak for me or any other HAG person. I won't be surprised if you are Warsengali.
You said that you wanted to give HAG jobs to Warsengali I say go and give them your sister or mother because no Warsengali is getting a top job in Galmudug.

I thought abgaal wiped out Galgala but it seems some are still around.
You are directing your hatred to some random people but in reality I'm closer to you than you think.

Most people you claim hate the miserable condition they have to suffer. They are certainly not bragging about random hotels being built on looted money from gaal charity.

I have been to every luuq in Xamar and travelled throughout sh/h. And I have never seen such misery in my whole life but you want to brag to me about some dusty hotels.

You are directing your hatred to some random people but in reality I'm closer to you than you think.

Most people you claim hate the miserable condition they have to suffer. They are certainly not bragging about random hotels being built on looted money from gaal charity.

I have been to every luuq in Xamar and travelled throughout sh/h. And I have never seen such misery in my whole life but you want to brag to me about some dusty hotels.

How do I know who you are when you won't tell me your tribe. You say that you are close to me.You could be Warsengali for all I know. Prove who you claim to say you are and than I will take you seriously.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
abdulqawi yusuf should become president

images (20) (204).jpeg

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis warya i listened to these 2 retards and they confused by the fact that taliye laandheere is still alive and how he is able to talk about hg, mursade etc :pachah1:

Kkkk
Who are these ppl horta ?

Taliye landheer put in his work and is now a retired land dealer and in is doing good job making sure his tuulo has law and order .

People come from xamar, bakool , warsheikh ,dhusomareeb ,hiraan and xamar to take pictures with him.

Look how people welcomed him fresh out of being wrongfully arrested for insulting kheyre and farmajo in his Facebook channel .

HAG brothers and sisters I am telling you that we need someone like Dahir to become president. Someone who understands and cares about tribe and who will look after Hawiye people not Somaliweyn. Hawiye people need jobs, security, health care etc

HAG brothers and sisters I am telling you that we need someone like Dahir to become president. Someone who understands and cares about tribe and who will look after Hawiye people not Somaliweyn. Hawiye people need jobs, security, health care etc

Amen to that brother , I'm sure he would do a Better job then farmajo.
My first choice would be AAW , he has the solution to somalias problem . Hes a strong supporter of federalism and knows how to deal with gedo parasites amongst us like @Eggman

It's the same throughout Somalia, it's all faan by diaspora online but if Somalia was that good they would be living there.

Amen to that brother , I'm sure he would do a Better job then farmajo.
My first choice would be AAW , he has the solution to somalias problem . Hes a strong supporter of federalism and knows how to deal with gedo parasites amongst us like @Eggman
Why do you guys always pick retardds to represent your clan. Instead of pushing for Khayre/ Geele and other educated people you are pushing for an overweight youtube qabil celebrity.

Why do you guys always pick retardds to represent your clan. Instead of pushing for Khayre/ Geele and other educated people you are pushing for an overweight youtube qabil celebrity.

Who said hes retarted ? We had a soccer referee for 4 years 6 months I'm sure dahir culusow could do better.

Geele is a good candidate but is low key centralists , kheyre works for norway Intrests and and will most likely give our oil/gas deals to Europeans and would have turkey not supporting us .

Who said hes retarted ? We had a soccer referee for 4 years 6 months I'm sure dahir culusow could do better.

Geele is a good candidate but is low key centralists , kheyre works for norway Intrests and and will most likely give our oil/gas deals to Europeans and would have turkey not supporting us .

Farmaajo is definitely very slow on the uptake. No-one who lived in the US for as long as he did, and supposedly worked as a social worker like he says, should speak such terrible English. He is a bumbling buffoon.

Kheyre is one of the worst crooks in Somali politics. He was a terrible, documented crook before he joined politics and has been exposed to have become even worse since.

Calasow, a Youtube commentator/comedian, would be an upgrade on both of the these :)

Farmaajo is definitely very slow on the uptake. No-one who lived in the US for as long as he did, and supposedly worked as a social worker like he says, should speak such terrible English. He is a bumbling buffoon.

Kheyre is one of the worst crooks in Somali politics. He was a terrible, documented crook before he joined politics and has been exposed to have become even worse since.

Calasow, a Youtube commentator/comedian, would be an upgrade on both of the these :)

Absolutley