I wld never advice a Geeljire 2 not tahriib but why are they having sex while N this journey ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

While the traffickers were cutting out organs and burning the men do you think the women were left to walk around and enjoy the beach? Rape is a weapon in Africa and if your family isn't paying up them they're going to rape you. These women have been there for 2 years min according to them and they're just giving birth or still preganant and you think the Somali men there are impregnating them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
While the traffickers were cutting out organs and burning the men do you think the women were left to walk around and enjoy the beach? Rape is a weapon in Africa and if your family isn't paying up them they're going to rape you. These women have been there for 2 years min according to them and they're just giving birth or still preganant and you think the Somali men there are impregnating them.

Rhese chicks would've announced their rape in this plea for assistance wouldn't you think ? One said that the husband died in a camp. The others didn't mention any rape.

But I think maybe rape is a big taboo that they hiding that part. That's a possibility but my good senses tell me that they are pregnant by Geeljires.

Don't you know that biggest baby boomers in Geeljire history took place between the years 1991-1997. We thrive in civil war and misery. Waa markaan isku aasno the biggest

This is beyond retarded and very irresponsible, do this people even know condoms exist if they can’t keep their legs closed?

Sorry but I have zero sympathy for this kind of people.
:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is beyond retarded and very irresponsible, do this people even know condoms exist if they can’t keep their legs closed?

Like I said I would not advice them not to embark on a tahriib but I will call them xoolo for being so irresponsible to get pregnant, willingly, on this journey of hell. Complete madness.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

What's even worse is begging people to help you for a trouble you caused yourself

Nobody forced them to embark on that trip they brought it upon themselves

Just sad they putting the baby through that shit

Sexual education should be implemented in the Somali curriculum.

The government needs to pay the sheiks to give fatwas for widespread condom use and teach importance of family planning

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
cornball ass nigga, i expected better from you wallahi
look They know what will happen the only one I feel sorry for is their poor mother who has to go through this whole ordeal

Where do you think she can get 5000-8000$ from when they live on 400 a month?

if he got relatives abroad they could easily help him set up a business but going on a trip like this is a suicide mission

Status
Not open for further replies.