I WISH THAT CADAAN GUY HAD A GUN! CRIMINAL CANADIAN GEELJIRES beat & rob a cadaan guy.(Ilma xaaran)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Thee are the type a Somali hooyo would come front of news camera say “my suun wu god boy”

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is what happens when hooyos let their kids stay outside 24/7 like they are in somalia
:manny:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Man that was some weak shit, at least rob the cracka properly, take the wallet, watch and smartphone too.
Hes already exposed himself as a he wouldve given that up too.

I find it funny how geeljires always act thuggish when there with a group. I know for a fact that they are scared to walk down the street at night.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Good job f*ck these crackers :manny:
You can tell the camera girl a . Why tf she laughing and backing them up in person but once she leaves she chats shit and calls them cloutchasers I fucking hate girls like that :bell:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
You guys outside of Canada don’t know that Calgary and Edmonton were hood asf and Toronto was a suburb until recently

Edmonton Calgary and Ottawa are slept on Somali cities. These are cities with like 2M people and barely any police. Niggas cause trouble there for fun they ain’t even want the shoes they just bored . Stephen Harper wouldn’t let this shit fly

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Even those born in the west should be deported if they do something like this.

They will get a bullet if they do something like this in Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Man that was some weak shit, at least rob the cracka properly, take the wallet, watch and smartphone too.
Hes already exposed himself as a he wouldve given that up too.

Abaay have u had anal sex?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Even those born in the west should be deported if they do something like this.

They will get a bullet if they do something like this in Somalia.
They should be deported to Jamaame. These thieves will be left in good "hands".
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.