I wish somalis were more liberal instead of religious

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come AJ's twin, Kaafiye, hasn't commented on this thread yet? :troll:

And to answer the question, only a system like liberalism (secularism) can work in Somalia. Religion & 4.5 systems failed and should never be mixed with any future governments. Stuff like that has no place in the modern world and we can see real life examples of what such systems could produce in certain countries right now.

And to answer the question, a country like Somalia, only a system like secularism can work. Religion & 4.5 systems failed and should never be mixed with any future governments. Stuff like that has no place in the modern world and we can see real life examples of what such systems could produce in certain countries right now.

Well said !!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

And to answer the question, a country like Somalia, only a system like secularism can work. Religion & 4.5 systems failed and should never be mixed with any future governments. Stuff like that has no place in the modern world and we can see real life examples of what such systems could produce in certain countries right now.

:mindblown:

why do think the kacaan was so despised? It was too religious? 4.5 and even Al shabab didn't make us a failed state.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
More liberal as in get rid of some of these stupid religious ideologies we somali believe in
:camby:Listen ninyow we ain't getting rid of nothing. My guy just meet me up in Galkacyo. We can settle this battle like real men. Bring your :gunsmiley:Or we can do it the old way and fist fight..:westbrookswag:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

can op reply to my point without evading it with dismissing gifs?

if you're truly liberal, you would have a more open mind about others, you wouldn't try to suppress other peoples religion. you're blaming religion with things that more to do with culture and nothing to do with religion.

even liberals aren't truly "liberal". it's hypocritical first of all, they live in their own paradise and shut off the rest of the world. and second of all, like f*ck that shit who cares really lol

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

And to answer the question, only a system like liberalism (secularism) can work in Somalia. Religion & 4.5 systems failed and should never be mixed with any future governments. Stuff like that has no place in the modern world and we can see real life examples of what such systems could produce in certain countries right now.
:camby:Bruh I've seen secularist skinnies here in my city. They are out numbered like crazy. Their only hope is to stay in the west cause Somalia will never be a secular state.

Somalia ilaa hada fitnada haysta waxaa kalifay MSB AUN. He should've never killed those wadaads. After those wadaads where killed Somalia went down hill.
I'm glad Somalia isn't like what it used to be under MSB AUN. :rejoice:

:camby:Bruh I've seen secularist skinnies here in my city. They are out numbered like crazy. Their only hope is to stay in the west cause Somalia will never be a secular state.

Somalia ilaa hada fitnada haysta waxaa kalifay MSB AUN. He should've never killed those wadaads. After those wadaads where killed Somalia went down hill.

wadaads are the biggest cause of fitna

Air jalam u a terrorist symphathizer.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
wadaads are the biggest cause of fitna

Air jalam u a terrorist symphathizer.
Stop blaming everything on wadaads.

How am I terrorist sympathizer ninyow? I never once supported the likes of Shabab. I'm a Muslim, I want my county to be ruled by Shariah law plain and simple. Just because I want Shariah law don't mean I support Shabab. The likes of Shabab are cancer and any sane person will tell you the same.

Stop blaming everything on wadaads.

How am I terrorist sympathizer ninyow? I never once supported the likes of Shabab. I'm a Muslim, I want my county to be ruled by Shariah law plain and simple. Just because I want Shariah law don't mean I support Shabab. The likes of Shabab are cancer and any sane person will tell you the same.

Shariah law ?

larrydavid2.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Well that means no more checking out big booty chicks. No more aroos mixing and dancing in public. You say you want to live under Shariah but knowing you, your lifestyle is not compatible with that.

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
Most Somalis are Muslims.

But most Somalis do not want to live under a theocratic religious regime.

Somalis like music and dancing.
Somalis like to freely mix at aroos and xaflad.
Some Somalis like to drink alcohol
Some Somalis don't wanna wear hijab.
Some Somalis like to have pre marital sex.

ALL of the above Somalis are still Muslims but they don't want to live in a theocratic religious state. They want to be live freely and openly.

But under Shariah those above Somali Muslims would be punished for doing what they enjoy.

So in conclusion, most Somalis want to live under secular laws.

Some Somalis like to drink alcohol
Some Somalis like to have pre marital sex.

But under Shariah those above Somali Muslims would be punished for doing what they enjoy.

So in conclusion, most Somalis want to live under secular laws.

Saaxib Under Somalii Tradtiional legal laws you will still get punished or rejected for drinking alchohol and Pre martial Sex. If fornication & Alcohol is secular too you, then somali majority want non of that.

i hope you are not impying that we should accept these awful practices.

The west is not secular. Western societies they talk about the separation of Church and State. That’s a fallacy. Religion is intimately involved in the political as well as personal processes. The difference with the West is that they gave religion a space in the debate, but they also gave Reason a space in the debate. So the two are in this creative

The key Is to create that space in which you can bring the faith into dialogue with reason so that before the day is over ignorant extremist Mullahs will be run out of town.
I have seen this in the Islamic world; Malaysia and Turkey, for example. Take for example a group of scholars to both countries. You will see the coexistence at the universities of science and religion in a productive engagement.

Btw, Saaxiib you think the Kacaan Gvt was Religious and operated under a 4.5 system? You need to really check yourself.

Bielsa

VIP
Saaxib Under Somalii Tradtiional legal laws you will still get punished or rejected for drinking alchohol and Pre martial Sex. If fornication & Alcohol is secular too you, then somali majority want non of that.

i hope you are not impying that we should accept these awful practices.

I don't promote alcoholism or hoeing around. I don't agree with people who do it. But I don't want to punish them for that. I promote individual freedom as long as it's not hurting anybody else. Yeah I know alcohol cause irresponsible driving and deaths sometimes but that's why there are laws against that.

Sharia law is not compatible with individual liberty. Most Somalis are Muslims but they don't want to live in a theocratic dogmatic state where every step they take is judged by the religious police.

I don't promote alcoholism or hoeing around. I don't agree with people who do it. But I don't want to punish them for that. I promote individual freedom as long as it's not hurting anybody else. Yeah I know alcohol cause irresponsible driving and deaths sometimes but that's why there are laws against that.

Sharia law is not compatible with individual liberty. Most Somalis are Muslims but they don't want to live in a theocratic dogmatic state where every step they take is judged by the religious police.

Firstly Alchoholism is banned in somalia if you are caught drinking or selling it you will go to prison. This is no different than drugs. ironically!!
Premartial sex causes higher rates of illegitimacy , sexual disease.

Both alcholism and Premarial sex hurts people regardless. Creating restrictions is no way promblematic. If we allow these acts to go on unrestricted & un monitored we will give leeway for all kinds of indecent non productive practices to suffice.

Secondly Sharia Law is an interpretation that varies. Shariah law is law of the land, but it is moderate interpretation...for example, no hands cutting, stoning, burqas for women, and all the extreme things the shabab guys do...but their will be areas like shariah financing, divorce settlements, family issues, all will be shariah based

It will be kind of be like malaysia model or indonesia. The rest will be based on Somali legal laws called (Xeer) . Unlike western and some asian nations we dont operate under a Roman legal laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts