I Will Never Understand Going To A Country That Will Hate Your Race

Black people needs to have strong minded...enjoy your trip and enjoy the spa who cares if they left, I actually go swimming pools early so I don't swim with whites and Indians because I don't trust their hygiene habits 🤮
So if someone disrespects u and looked down on u is ok in ur eyes ?

I simply disrespect them and look down on them 10 times worse, I actually believe african show only scream racism if there are power imbalance, other then that who cares if other race likes you as black, I don't seek acceptance from none.

Yaraye

VIP
7 skin layer method? Naya these indhoyars are scamming you! That shit don't work, I have clear skin for the past four years and all I've been using was simple soap and qasil twice a week. It's even proven the more skincare you use the more your skin on your face becomes sensitive and can easily break-out.
i only do that in the winter cuz i need moisture :damn:. My skin drys up so quickly during the winter. I don't do it everyday, once every other day or 2 days. However the days that I just use lotion I feel so damn dry. What is qasil?

Yaraye

VIP
7 skin layer method? Naya these indhoyars are scamming you! That shit don't work, I have clear skin for the past four years and all I've been using was simple soap and qasil twice a week. It's even proven the more skincare you use the more your skin on your face becomes sensitive and can easily break-out.
what lotion do you use?

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Maybe im the only one that dosent get the hype. Korea looks boring. Japan looks much more fun. Theres alot things to do, much more cleaner and alot more postcard material. Koreans are basically Japanese people with less akhlaaq.

koreans acting like whites did in the 60s whenever black people try to go to public swimming pools .

yet she stays in the country wasting her money ,when she could of gone to ghana kenya or the Caribbean islands .
Most people don’t realize how racist Asians actually are. They have an obsession with white skin and white features and detest Africans.

Maybe im the only one that dosent get the hype. Korea looks boring. Japan looks much more fun. Theres alot things to do, much more cleaner and alot more postcard material. Koreans are basically Japanese people with less akhlaaq.
Except for the music (which I don’t listen to) there’s nothing that attracts that country

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
i only do that in the winter cuz i need moisture :damn:. My skin drys up so quickly during the winter. I don't do it everyday, once every other day or 2 days. However the days that I just use lotion I feel so damn dry. What is qasil?
Are you telling me you have never seen this
hudagreen.jpg

girl qasil is the TRUTH

People rave about Somali girl's flawless skin all the time on socials and this is pretty much our secret. Gotta capitalise on it before others appropriate

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
If these people treat southeast asians, who look just like them but are a shade darker, like shit. What makes you think as a black person you will get better treatment?

it's the obsession with kdramas and kpop that has these girls on a hinge. I like those too but its only for entertainment. I don't even spend a dime on any of that shit
Lool.. People obsessing over some bug eating indhoyar.. I know that can't be me.

Trending