I will never go down on a man but he should go down on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i sympathise dj khaled. I too have always been afraid of going down on the opposite gender it’s degrading and disgusting

However! This does not mean I shouldn’t have it done to me (by the right man ofcourse)

Some people have preferences on what they want and what they don’t want. Live with it!

How about there shouldn't be going down no where? Why does it have to be one or the other? Just avoid down Australia all together. Aint nobody got time for that

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ain't nobody wants to go down on your expired meat smelling body. Men will want you to go down in a bath and change your diet.
:ufdup:Don't come for Somali girls. This black knight will defend them.
Hey Bantu white night, my Somalian man goes down on me but then again he was born and raised here, he does not have that backward culture :chrisfreshhah:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
How about there shouldn't be going down no where? Why does it have to be one or the other? Just avoid down Australia all together. Aint nobody got time for that
Aw Basra thinks she's relevant, its not 1999 sister, go sit your ancient ass somewhere, you probably have dust in your titties you old ass.

Hey Bantu white night, my Somalian man goes down on me but then again he was born and raised here, he does not have that backward culture :chrisfreshhah:
You don't have a Somali MAN, you have a ass nigga drop out that probably lives with his momma. Ain't no real Somali MAN gonna date trash ass Xaarbashis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aw Basra thinks she's relevant, its not 1999 sister, go sit your ancient ass somewhere, you probably have dust in your titties you old ass.

OK. symptom of Sheeydan in you is, when someone is preaching u to do good, u curse them out! Go do exorcism huuno!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You don't have a Somali MAN, you have a ass nigga drop out that probably lives with his momma. Ain't no real Somali MAN gonna date trash ass Xaarbashis.
Lol you sound emotional:pachah1:
Habesha girls have standards, we don’t date bums. This man makes more money than I do and pays for everything:lolbron:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
OK. symptom of Sheeydan in you is, when someone is preaching u to do good, u curse them out! Go do exorcism huuno!
You were here when the dinosaurs were here if anyone needs exorcism its your jurrasic park vampire ass.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You were here when the dinosaurs were here if anyone needs exorcism its your jurrasic park vampire ass.

Ok maybe u need to log in under Maria Maria ???? Or SumMO?

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Ok maybe u need to log in under Maria Maria ???? Or SumMO?
Those are my protégés, they emulate their master. Why don't you go raise your family, oh wait your 80 years old with no kids no man wasting your life away arguing with young adults, isla yaab khasarto yaheey.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those are my protégés, they emulate their master. Why don't you go raise your family, oh wait your 80 years old with no kids no man wasting your life away arguing with young adults, isla yaab khasarto yaheey.

Oh boyyy here we go now.....the kettle calling the pot black! Life is sweet ! Enjoy it huuno!

Muji

VIP

Ceedo aren’t you curious?

I know old xalimos like you are the most kinky, stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts