I will never go down on a man but he should go down on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
i sympathise dj khaled. I too have always been afraid of going down on the opposite gender it’s degrading and disgusting

However! This does not mean I shouldn’t have it done to me (by the right man ofcourse)

Some people have preferences on what they want and what they don’t want. Live with it!

Muji

VIP
The average farax can chew 5 tonnes of khat, smoke and drink it down with Coke but now yall are saying you’re worried about mouth cancer?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Knowles Huuno, the reality is this. You can't expect that if you aren't willing to reciprocate. That's clear hypocrisy. You have the right not to want to do it, It's your body after all but you can't reasonably expect most dudes to agree to these terms.

That being said, if you find a cuck who will agree to such terms, all the more power to you.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I'd go down on a female but she'd have to sign a nondisclosure agreement, be ultra douched out, and most importantly a virgin prior to meeting me, I don't want dick residue from other niggas.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles Huuno, the reality is this. You can't expect that if you aren't willing to reciprocate. That's clear hypocrisy. You have the right not to want to do it, It's your body after all but you can't reasonably expect most dudes to agree to these terms.

That being said, if you find a cuck who will agree to such terms, all the more power to you.

Great job in exposing steroid factz btw.:nvjpqts:

It isn’t for me, I think men enjoy giving it so that won’t be hard to find.

i sympathise dj khaled. I too have always been afraid of going down on the opposite gender it’s degrading and disgusting

However! This does not mean I shouldn’t have it done to me (by the right man ofcourse)

Some people have preferences on what they want and what they don’t want. Live with it!
What are you talking about?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So you want a man to lift your fat folds and go down on you but you wouldn’t reciprocate:childplease:

So you want a man to lift your fat folds and go down on you but you wouldn’t reciprocate:childplease:
Ain't nobody wants to go down on your expired meat smelling body. Men will want you to go down in a bath and change your diet.
:ufdup:Don't come for Somali girls. This black knight will defend them.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Ain't nobody wants to go down on your expired meat smelling body. Men will want you to go down in a bath and change your diet.
:ufdup:Don't come for Somali girls. This black knight will defend them.
I love your enthusiasm but the last bit made you sound like a white knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.