I will never forget the time I arrived in Hargeisa airport as a Isaaq unionist.

Don’t compare your clan enclave to a multiethnic/religious cohesive nationalistic country like Eritrea.
Says the dude who's from clan based country where two clans only share the power :drakelaugh:

Btw we have elected a Gadabursi president in 2003 who's the longest serving president of Somaliland and ran against two isaaq candidates. lets see if your a can do that when you guys implement 1V1P

Reborn
Saxiib your capital city is an even bigger shithole than qarax central in muqdisho and you're even poorer than puntland according to world Bank figures. SL is living proof qabilism is akin to a form of retardation. one clan state, 30 years of peace and still naar on earth. wallahi I'd be in full support if it was actually somewhat developed.

Instead we've got secessionists with a secessionist movement arguing their tribal state has nothing to do with tribalism all while getting pissed at the leader of Djibouti for tribal reasons. You couldn't write a better joke.

1628776600101.png

Reborn
Says the dude who's from clan based country where two clans only share the power :drakelaugh:

Btw we have elected a Gadabursi president in 2003 who's the longest serving president of Somaliland and ran against two isaaq candidates. lets see if your a can do that when you guys implement 1V1P

Why did you simplify it like?

It was the first ever mass democratic elections in which an ex NISA Chief in Berbera (during the kacaan period) who is Gadabursi beat the longest serving SNM commander who is HJ by less than a few hundred votes :mjlol:
Tensions were high but ultimately peace prevailed.Remind us again what happened in April in Mogadishu when election talks broke down?

Last edited:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Eritrea is called the North Korea of Africa - that's what I was refereing to. I'll pick Somaliland over Eritrea any day.

Who would be a slave for a mad dictator that will use you as free labour for years.

And just because you call Somaliland a clan enclave doesn't make it true, the same clans that lived there when it got it's independence in 26 June 1960 still lives there.
Fake news brother, it’s an absolute clan enclave built with hatred towards “southerners” you know this.

Reborn
Fake news brother, it’s an absolute clan enclave built with hatred towards “southerners” you know this.

So much so as a clan enclave in which the highest voted MP in the history of Somaliland is a Midgaan.More than twice the amount of voters for the 2nd highest person :denzelnigga:

1628789832797.png

Reborn
There's more non Isaaq Landers that are pro independence than Isaaq Landers that are pro union IMO

The OP @Sky Geeljire is a sheegaad

I don't think you can make the assertion. One of the main reasons why some are pro-union is that the status quo is shit and they believe a union would improve the livelihoods in Somaliland.

However, if there was a legitimate referendum on independence then they would most likely vote independence as who in their right mind wants to stick with Somalia :pachah1:

The likelihood of finding an Isaaq unionist is the same as finding a jew in the ranks of the german
Wehrmacht or SS.
i am an isaaq but i support the idea of a greater somaliyeed we have same religion we are sunni shafi madhab. we speak the same language. there is more that we have in common. but i dont support that we should unite with south immediately at present situation but probably in the future

i am an isaaq but i support the idea of a greater somaliyeed we have same religion we are sunni shafi madhab. we speak the same language. there is more that we have in common. but i dont support that we should unite with south immediately at present situation but probably in the future

So you don't want to join and help your fellow somalis in their most dire situation, I thought we where the same people who stick together at all times both in ups and downs.

A lot of dishonesty coming from you.
If I was a somaliwayn, and you came at me with that half-hearted shit, I'll tell you to F off.

Last edited:
So you don't want to join and help your fellow somalis in their most dire situation, I thought we where the same people who stick together at all times both in ups and downs.

A lot of dishonesty coming from you.
If I was a somaliwayn, and you came at me with that half-hearted shit, I'll tell you to F off.
i am not pro uniost i prefer stasquo. but hopefully in the futue we can unite with somalia

Trending