I will never forget the time I arrived in Hargeisa airport as a Isaaq unionist.

I really want to understand why there's such people in here claiming to be an isaaqs ?? Like why ? Are we some sort of "exotic" people that you guys like to associate with or what ? :what1:

I doubt he is isaaq He is a proberly a shegaato like many on this page
I swear on the Quran I am Isaaq you double cheeked up hippo.

Just because there are some of us that don't subscribe to the BS brainwashing in the North (Southerners are evil blah blah) doesn't mean that we don't exist and see through that whole parade of illusion.

I live in Scandinavia, don't know any Isaaq unionist, do you guys have a secret club or something?

giphy.gif
Yous say you are "surprised" of our existence but know full well that you will get thrown in prison in the North for simply wearing a blue Somalia Tracksuit.

Then you wonder why people keep shit to themselves.

Yous say you are "surprised" of our existence but know full well that you will get thrown in prison in the North for simply wearing a blue Somalia Tracksuit.

People are free to say what they want in SL and no one in there supports Somaliweyn where political tribalism is rampant and remembrance of Afwayne is held by members of the state

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
even this Cagdheer was slapped and arrested few days ago for chatting pro somalia shyt at the airport

Ilakacase begging for his release

Come on! It's not like Eritrea where the diaspora snicht on each other.

And why provoke people with shit like that, if you want to preach cohesion and togetherness you can go to Somalia and do that because they needed more than anybody else.

And why provoke people with shit like that, if you want to preach cohesion and togetherness you can go to Somalia and do that because they needed more than anybody else.
But that’s his ancestral land 🤔. He can be able to do both if he wants

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
People are free to say what they want in SL and no one in there supports Somaliweyn where political tribalism is rampant and remembrance of Afwayne is held by members of the state
You were the same dude getting mad over tribal shit in Djibouti. Why do people dress up their qabil states, there's literally a whole secession movement because of tribal politics there and the president is a mooryaan:mjlol:

I did that. I did go to Somalia though? Where else was I?

there's literally a whole secession movement because of tribal politics

Somaaliland reseperation from the Trusteeship ofSoomalia is misguided but its not because of tribalism

All the Northern clans dissovled the union in 1991 because there was no reliable, or any, Southern partner. But that was only the last straw. The grievances of the north date back the former Somalia Italiana violating both the spirit and letter of the 1960 Somaliland Law of Union, which was not even ratified by Somalia Italiana

You were the same dude getting mad over tribal shit in Djibouti. Why do people dress up their qabil states, there's literally a whole secession movement because of tribal politics there and the president is a mooryaan:mjlol:
Walanweyn go open a history book instead of calcaal as Somaliland is more successful than your failed tribal state of Somalia

When you guys hold 1v1p election came to talk about Somaliland internal affairs

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Walanweyn go open a history book instead of calcaal as Somaliland is more successful than your failed tribal state of Somalia

When you guys hold 1v1p election came to talk about Somaliland internal affairs
Saxiib your capital city is an even bigger shithole than qarax central in muqdisho and you're even poorer than puntland according to world Bank figures. SL is living proof qabilism is akin to a form of retardation. one clan state, 30 years of peace and still naar on earth. wallahi I'd be in full support if it was actually somewhat developed.

Instead we've got secessionists with a secessionist movement arguing their tribal state has nothing to do with tribalism all while getting pissed at the leader of Djibouti for tribal reasons. You couldn't write a better joke.

Som

VIP
I was a lone and was motioned for a "random search" by a Bakhti sitting at a desk acting like he is some big shot investigator. Like bro we in Somalia, anyway...

He looks at my Passport/Ticket and says "Welcome to Somaliland" I double check my ticket to ensure my next line hits a home run and I reply "Tigidkan waxaa kuqoran Somalia saxiib" and proceed to walk off expecting to be rushed by the arm guards. I look back and see a wave of red flash in his eyes but since I was physically bigger, I doubt he wanted to try me.

What a welcome!
I congratulate you for being a true patriot and standing up for the Somali nation :salute:

Saxiib your capital city is an even bigger shithole than qarax central in muqdisho and you're even poorer than puntland according to world Bank figures. SL is living proof qabilism is akin to a form of retardation. one clan state, 30 years of peace and still naar on earth. wallahi I'd be in full support if it was actually somewhat developed.

Instead we've got secessionists with a secessionist movement arguing their tribal state has nothing to do with tribalism all while getting pissed at the leader of Djibouti for tribal reasons. You couldn't write a better joke.
Dude you're living in a rock Somaliland has the higher revenue than PL and closer to somalia's combined revenue and we don't get any international aid money like Xamar does as everything is from the locals taxes

Like I said first get rid of tribalism in your shithole and comeback and talk about Somaliland
20210811_224649.jpg

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

Don’t compare your clan enclave to a multiethnic/religious cohesive nationalistic country like Eritrea.

Don’t compare your clan enclave to a multiethnic/religious cohesive nationalistic country like Eritrea.

Eritrea is called the North Korea of Africa - that's what I was refereing to. I'll pick Somaliland over Eritrea any day.

Who would be a slave for a mad dictator that will use you as free labour for years.

And just because you call Somaliland a clan enclave doesn't make it true, the same clans that lived there when it got it's independence in 26 June 1960 still lives there.

Trending

Latest posts