I will most likely get a second wife from Somalia in my 40s

Should I spread my wealth around and get a second wife in Somalia?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
except y’all talking here that you’ll marry another wife when you get “tired” of the first?
the clownery
second off, the main purpose of the whole four wives thing was limit the amount of unmarried women.
however, nowadays there is 100 girls for every 105 men, deeming the practice rather useless
also, it specifically states that the man has to make sure his wife is ok with it to make sure no negative feelings arise- please go read the quraan acuthubillah
anyways if you can’t support your first wife and her children with a nice house and at least two cars with lots to feed the children and taken them on vacation every year with ease, getting a second wife isn’t an option, especially in america
I think people have different goals when marrying a second or third wife. For Somalis marrying a divorced women, will be better than marrying a young women. There are many divorced Somali women, some with children some dont have children. Still the stigma of not being a virgin will make them a second class.

I believe most sahabaah married a divorcee, they rarely took a virgin as a second wife or third. It makes sense, because your first wife wont feel as jealous. The family dynamic wont change dramatically because your second wife is experienced.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I think people have different goals when marrying a second or third wife. For Somalis marrying a divorced women, will be better than marrying a young women. There are many divorced Somali women, some with children some dont have children. Still the stigma of not being a virgin will make them a second class.

I believe most sahabaah married a divorcee, they rarely took a virgin as a second wife or third. It makes sense, because your first wife wont feel as jealous. The family dynamic wont change dramatically because your second wife is experienced.
however, that makes more guys unmarried
the original idea of the practice was to get more girls married than left unmarried, when nowadays it’s the opposite, especially in muslim majority countries when there is WAY to many guys

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
No one is talking about men who marry other women because they’re ‘tired’ of their wives because male don’t do that. Most Somali/Muslim men who marry multiple women can afford to support the many wives and children they have. I personally know numerous young Somali guys in the US who have multiple wives and are treating them fairly. Stop hating on halal practice.
y’all literally spend all day bragging on here that you’re going to do that for that reason only
second off, half of the married couples i see in the US are living in apartments with a single van from the early 2000, and the kids are all going to shitty public schools. That automatically makes it unreasonable for the husband to even think about a second.
third off, the halal practice was only meant to make sure there was not as many unmarried women because there was too many women to men, nowadays, it’s literally vice versa especially in muslim countries, deeming the practice of less need

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
the kids will be the fathers responsibility. But if they are orphans, you should try to do your best in making their life easier.
Bro, I refuse to take care of another man's children. That is why if that is the case, I always make sure the ayeeyo is still live so I can dump these kids on her before I even enter into a relationship.

AhmedSmelly

however, that makes more guys unmarried
the original idea of the practice was to get more girls married than left unmarried, when nowadays it’s the opposite, especially in muslim majority countries when there is WAY to many guys
I was talking in the context of war. Muslims were conquering a lot of places. There were many widows, no one to feed them. Now most men, who marry a second or a third women, arent doing it in the right way. They don't fulfill any of the required obligations.

*You have to give both women, the same time and same income. Its not possible as a poor geeljire working from paycheck to paycheck. You cant provide time because you need to work in the west. So the only time you can visit your second wife is only on vacation periods.

The results will be most men in here wont be able to marry a second wife. Only those who are upper middle class and above. Those who can be in Africa 6 months and in the Western world 6 months. Those who equally give the same income to both women. So if you are providing your first wife, 30000 dollar a year, be ready to do it for the second wife.

People are talking about a second wife, as a commodity. In Islam they are given rights. If you aren't able to fulfill those rights, don't marry them.

AhmedSmelly

Bro, I refuse to take care of another man's children. That is why if that is the case, I always make sure the ayeeyo is still live so I can dump these kids on her before I even enter into a relationship.
You refuse to help them because they are not your DNA. You refuse to help them, because you have no obligation to them. Plus you are going to alienate a mother and her orphaned children.

Which guy said on this site Somalis are the most pious Muslims.

If you aren't gonna treat the children as your own, don't marry a widow with children. Whats wrong with this you.

Orphans are the only people I would never wrong. They will suck you dry of your good deeds in the day of judgement day. You can also earn a lot through them, if you do right by them.

Niggas who marry girls back home have no game whatsoever can’t get no girl in the west

Plus, i think guys that do that tend are irresponsiable and they dont respect the rights of women. Remeber, women in Somalia dont have rhe same rights as women in the west. Therefore, somali men who live in the west and go to somalia for a second wife tend to fall short of their responsabilities which is an epidemic in the uk amoug certain somali men.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
i’m 97lbs
don’t bully me yet though i’m still gaining weight so stfu
Aight then

:silanyolaugh:
51CkVHfCzRL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg