I will most likely get a second wife from Somalia in my 40s

Should I spread my wealth around and get a second wife in Somalia?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
Every older abti I know has a second or even a third wife in Somalia with the boldest having four. Allah has given us the right to have multiple partners and I will exercise my God given right to full effect. I will continue the traditions of my forefathers since I am fairly well off and hopefully all my sons shall reciprocate the deed.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
HOHOHHOHOOHOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm personally more of a one wife dude but I understand your premise. A succesful man should be entitled to marry two wives if he is going to be fair. A bum abdi should never touch a second wife let alone get married. That wealthy successful man can bring more proper kids to the community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if you spend that much time with your first wife and then leave her after her spending ten years on you, watch her kill you on the spot
coming from someone who would poison my husband if he dared to do so
plus you need her consent in the first place

Every older abti I know has a second or even a third wife in Somalia with the boldest having four. Allah has given us the right to have multiple partners and I will exercise my God given right to full effect. I will continue the traditions of my forefathers since I am fairly well off and hopefully all my sons shall reciprocate the deed.
Too many kids and too many women will
Make your life a living hell. Good luck.

Are you allowed to have a threesom/foursome with your wives :cosbyhmm:

Im about to disappoint 4 women at the same time

7e7.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I'd love to have four wives. One Bosniak, the second Albanian, the third Persian and the fourth Persian.

Trending