I will do a somali nation campaign (Gaming)

Which one should i play

• Adal

• Ajuuran

• Warsangali

• Marehan

• Mogadishu

Results are only viewable after voting.
I going to play as a Somali nation on eu4 where I will be conquering land and controlling trade and also colonizing lands like Australia (Somali's promised land).
I will let you chose which Somali nation I will play which are Adal, Ajuuran, Warsangali, Marehan, Mogadishu sultanate. I will be doing daily/weekly updates on how the situation looks.
Here is a timelapse video of what I would be doing:

Who will you play as? Adal is very tough, you'll need to find cunning ways to beat Ethiopia like ally with Egypt. Ajuuran is pretty straight forward, a race to the somali territories and take over rich areas of Mozambique/Tanzania and you'll be set.
Btw you can play majerteen state centred around Hafun by playing Marehan and releasing them from 1650.
I created a continental land empire with Adal stretching from N. Sudan, Mozambique with pockets of territories in South Africa (which i seized from the Europeans), and Yemen. Eventually i had to stop expanding into the gulf because the Egyptians were too strong to fight (as it's usually the case).

You will always need to get rid of the Ethiopians though regardless what route you take (which will eat up atleast a 100 years), you can take the trade/colony route and establish a trading empire where you need to expand into Oman and then from there control the trade nodes located in the indian ocean and india, from there move to South East Asia. This way you can become extremely rich and thus unstoppable.

The other option is to create a land empire but because most of the land in east africa is poor its going to be tough to get going, you'll usually end up playing second fiddle to greater powers like Egypt or OE. But due to it's more challenging nature it's usually more fun.

Who will you play as? Adal is very tough, you'll need to find cunning ways to beat Ethiopia like ally with Egypt. Ajuuran is pretty straight forward, a race to the somali territories and take over rich areas of Mozambique/Tanzania and you'll be set.
Btw you can play majerteen state centred around Hafun by playing Marehan and releasing them from 1650.
I created a continental land empire with Adal stretching from N. Sudan, Mozambique with pockets of territories in South Africa (which i seized from the Europeans), and Yemen. Eventually i had to stop expanding into the gulf because the Egyptians were too strong to fight (as it's usually the case).

You will always need to get rid of the Ethiopians though regardless what route you take (which will eat up atleast a 100 years), you can take the trade/colony route and establish a trading empire where you need to expand into Oman and then from there control the trade nodes located in the indian ocean and india, from there move to South East Asia. This way you can become extremely rich and thus unstoppable.

The other option is to create a land empire but because most of the land in east africa is poor its going to be tough to get going, you'll usually end up playing second fiddle to greater powers like Egypt or OE. But due to it's more challenging nature it's usually more fun.
Thanks for some of the tips and advice but I think I will do more colonization gameplay but I will first try and take control of East Africa and Yemen and also southern Africa all the way to the cape. I colonize Australia and South America and North America. I will control some of the Indian countries as puppets and also control the Malaka strait. Maybe I will name a colony after you after the tips you gave me :farmajoyaab:

Play as Mogadishu for them nice naval ideas. Ajuuran is only good if you want a one faith conquest, being an imamate they have religious conversion ideas.

Adal is nice as well.

yea. how does this game work?
Europa Universalis IV (EU4) is a grand strategy game that will take you on an epic adventure through an alternate history of Earth. The most important thing to realize is that the player is an omnipresent, immortal leader of a country in which the rulers and armies within it will follow your every command.
What I and the rest of the eu4 players called the game is "a genocide simulator" and also "a game more addictive than heroin", like most of us have at least used 1000 hours on the game :mjlol: :snoop:

@piracy what you should do is get the game for free because paradox(the game developers) have a monopoly on DLCs of the game so you will spend more money on the DLCs than the actual game.
Paradox are money craving rats

Trending

Latest posts