I will be leaving Scandinavia after graduation and heading to Dubai, tired of winter depression and expensive life

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dubai is super hot. 40° regularly in the summer good luck lol.

Also, you’ll forever be an immigrant there who can never acquire citizenship. You and any family you may start there can be immediately deported even if you’ve been living and working there for decades.

It’s brutal, so again, good luck.

@NordicSomali

Fall has started which means when you wake up in the morning its dark and when you get back home its dark. Also cold.

I understand you completely, the weather here in the cold north its absolutely dreadful. The older I get the less I can stand it.

Btw in which country do you live?

Apollo

VIP
Scandinavia has winters that suck, but Dubai has summers that suck and you can't enjoy the outdoors for a few months out of the year for being too hot.

Many Gulf Arabs take holidays in Europe during the summer to escape the heat.

Scandinavia has winters that suck, but Dubai has summers that suck and you can't enjoy the outdoors for a few months out of the year for being too hot.

Many Gulf Arabs take holidays in Europe during the summer to escape the heat.

Older cadaans here in the north stay 6 months in Spain or Thailand then eeturn for summer. Pretty genious if you ask me

Apollo

VIP
Older cadaans here in the north stay 6 months in Spain or Thailand then eeturn for summer. Pretty genious if you ask me

I read some theories that humanity is most productive in these countries that have shitty winters.

161128-world-map-wikipedia-cia-factbook.png

world_climate_map-1024x563.png

The only really rich country in the tropics that isn't a commodities exporter/petrostate seems to be Singapore.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I read some theories that humanity is most productive in these countries that have shitty winters.

161128-world-map-wikipedia-cia-factbook.png

world_climate_map-1024x563.png

The only really rich country in the tropics that isn't a commodities exporter/petrostate seems to be Singapore.
I read that theory too but then i wonder why north america wasn't as developed until Columbus arrived. Also Europe was also stagnant at one point also, even though some cadaan ppl believe that as long rome represents all white people.

Me myself i prefer the cold since i hate the heat and sand. I prefer the humid forests and if i could i would buy forested land and retire there as a hunter/agro-farmer.

:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I read that theory too but then i wonder why north america wasn't as developed until Columbus arrived. Also Europe was also stagnant at one point also, even though some cadaan ppl believe that as long rome represents all white people.

Me myself i prefer the cold since i hate the heat and sand. I prefer the humid forests and if i could i would buy forested land and retire there as a hunter/agro-farmer.

is that WHY u like climbing Mountains? To get rid of your high feminine emotion?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
is that WHY u like climbing Mountains? To get rid of your high feminine emotion?
No i just love the mystic energy i get from climbing mountains and enjoying the all encompassing views. I feel closer to Allah swt there, witnessing and marvelling at the glory of his creation and taking in the breathless surroundings.

Apollo

VIP

That theory is even being used in modern economics, even by non-racist/politically correct academics to explain certain economic trends.

Perhaps there is a sprinkle of truth to it. If the weather is shitty, you might work harder.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No i just love the mystic energy i get from climbing mountains and enjoying the all encompassing views. I feel closer to Allah swt there, witnessing and marvelling at the glory of his creation and taking in the breathless surroundings.

that is amazing answer Mashalaah

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That theory is even being used in modern economics, even by non-racist/politically correct academics to explain certain economic trends.

Perhaps there is a sprinkle of truth to it. If the weather is shitty, you might work harder.
True. Maybe the shitty weather from climate change will force somalis to work harder eh. Can't fight your local clans if your village is flooding.

:yousmart: :russ:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that is amazing answer Mashalaah

Allaah swt tells us in the Quran that the Mountains stabilizes the earth. Without the Mountains, the earth would have been wobbling and floating in the air.

Apollo

VIP
True. Maybe the shitty weather from climate change will force somalis to work harder eh. Can't fight your local clans if your village is flooding.

:yousmart: :russ:

Apparently Somalia will become slightly wetter and minimally colder due to climate change to the detriment of Australia which will become drier and hotter.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently Somalia will become slightly wetter and minimally colder due to climate change to the detriment of Australia which will become drier and hotter.

r u habar gidir?