I will be leaving Scandinavia after graduation and heading to Dubai, tired of winter depression and expensive life

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, I never said I was. You always either have false perceptions or make these weird conspiracy theories about me.

i adore YOU tho

1633209535683.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Apparently Somalia will become slightly wetter and minimally colder due to climate change to the detriment of Australia which will become drier and hotter.
Yeh i've seen the documentary on this. Tough luck on Australia's part but the modern geeljire needs A more temperate climate. Me on the other hand i'm a mad lad hellbent on planting trees everywhere i can back home. Cloning trees also saves me money on buying seeds.

Trees are instrumental in the maintenance of soil fertility. Now i gotta build a fence to keep those pesky animals away from my grass and trees.

:stopit:

Apollo

VIP
Yeh i've seen the documentary on this. Tough luck on Australia's part but the modern geeljire needs A more temperate climate. Me on the other hand i'm a mad lad hellbent on planting trees everywhere i can back home. Cloning trees also saves me money on buying seeds.

Trees are instrumental in the maintenance of soil fertility. Now i gotta build a fence to keep those pesky animals away from my grass and trees.

:stopit:

Australia is so laangaab that could all move to mild Tasmania and still have a population density lower than Holland or Taiwan.

Trending