I went to 3 different places to confront HalyeyQaran but nigga was scurrred Loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Nigga where you at rn? I had a lot of things to do today. We'll catch up tomorrow after I leave dugsi.

Apparently, Hamdi in Columbus was started by a guy who used to work at one of the Hamdi locations in either Toronto or Minnesota (can't remember which one rn), but he left and told them he was going to start another restaurant called Hamdi. They told him he can't start another restaurant called Hamdi in Toronto or Minnesota, so he came to Columbus.

The Columbus Hamdi is underwhelming btw. Their bariis isn't even isku dhex karis wtf. All the original Somali restaurants in Columbus are way better.

I heard this too and apparently they threaten to sue him if he used just "Hamdi" name so dude called it "Hamdi grill "

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Just make it quick Manne, blow my head off :eminemdamn::hova:
Let me ask you this bro, why don't you respect people's privacy? For example, the older Ogaden man that recently arrived to the United States. He lives in Wedgewood Apartments on the west side, I recognized the buildings in the background. You showed him on camera several times without his permission. Also, you wanted to show @The-Screw on camera but he had to confiscate your phone because he didn't trust you. You even put those kids who were showing you how to set up Kodi on camera. :draketf:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Let me ask you this bro, why don't you respect people's privacy? For example, the older Ogaden man that recently arrived to the United States. He lives in Wedgewood Apartments on the west side, I recognized the buildings in the background. You showed him on camera several times without his permission. Also, you wanted to show @The-Screw on camera but he had to confiscate your phone because he didn't trust you. You even put those kids who were showing you how to set up Kodi on camera. :draketf:

Those were not kids Manne ..those are my dudes, my age ...secondly the old head OG is someone who will smack you for even talking Bad of me because I've done so much for him that he'll slap you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending