I went to 3 different places to confront HalyeyQaran but nigga was scurrred Loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He avoided me like @Duchess avoids Hargeisa town ..

I even sat at Global Mall after I got my beard fixed

Then I was at African paradise where I devoured the bariis...I was prepared for all eventuality

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, you're a doqon for not being able to connect the dots and figure out who this guy is.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Menace, Inee you're one of those niggaz that :eating:like xoolo:damn::kanyehmm:Got damn after been in the states for so long I thought you'd be civilized. I bet you eat like a civilized person at IHOP and other gaalo owned restaurants. Next time clean up your table before you leave. Dhaqan xumo weeye inaad saas uga tagtid meesha.:snoop:

menace

VIP
Menace, you're a doqon for not being able to connect the dots and figure out who this guy is.

Come on @Duchess ..I've already figured him out, dude use to live in Columbus but now lives in the UK or he use to visit ...besides, today was my off day and I took an ajnabi friend out for some somali food and was just about my business

We now go live to Menace,

malcolm-x-carbine-ebony.jpg

menace

VIP
I am define gonna eat from Hamdi from now on, I ate from them last week and what an amazinf delicious food..I was asked to go to African paradise today, not going back Inshalah

Have you tried Hoyo's K?
@menace lol lol

Btw, I prefer Hamdi when I'm in town.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Nigga where you at rn? I had a lot of things to do today. We'll catch up tomorrow after I leave dugsi.

Apparently, Hamdi in Columbus was started by a guy who used to work at one of the Hamdi locations in either Toronto or Minnesota (can't remember which one rn), but he left and told them he was going to start another restaurant called Hamdi. They told him he can't start another restaurant called Hamdi in Toronto or Minnesota, so he came to Columbus.

The Columbus Hamdi is underwhelming btw. Their bariis isn't even isku dhex karis wtf. All the original Somali restaurants in Columbus are way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.