I was speaking to a family lawyer today...

Muji

VIP
Why don’t you try refuting any of my points? Just like bill burr said in the video I posted women get away with saying the most ridiculous shit like motherhood being hard, and we don’t correct them and let em get away with it continuing the spread of such misinformation because we want to as he put it “f*ck em”

There’s a difference between stand up and reality

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kids don’t require much time, it’s not rocket science lol, really it’s very easy to raise many kids, the more the easier and cheaper almost like buying products in bulk
Yeah I want a whole football team, imagine being a grandfather and just admiring your mini tribe, ciyaalka baaba ciyaal si dhalaya. Dont listen to these bitter women, rizqiga Alle wa mid aan laa kooban, every kid had his income written thousands of years before we were born.

Ummada Nabi Muhammad (SAW) Badiya waalaalyaal!

Don’t Uber drivers make like 2,500 a week? Atleast in Seattle they do, this is a regular week
main-qimg-ae3c8a214d477eb64ec33210a8c447cd

If you do the math that’s 120,000 a year just of Uber or six figures you can support 4 wives in Africa of that Uber salary with ease, are Uber drivers broke in the UK or something? @Knowles ? Is it because of your transportation systems like busses and trains taking over their bussiness? Because manshallah the ones in the states make 6 figures if the aren’t lazy

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq either you don't have kids or you have a xalimo who does all the job. Anyone who is pretending that raising kids is easy is lying or delusional. It's the most difficult job and also very rewarding. Having many kids is a personal decision. But let's not pretend it's easy.
I’m delusional but as you put it it’s the “most difficult job” come on you can’t be serious

@Tukraq either you don't have kids or you have a xalimo who does all the job. Anyone who is pretending that raising kids is easy is lying or delusional. It's the most difficult job and also very rewarding. Having many kids is a personal decision. But let's not pretend it's easy.

I don't think so

haye so I was speaking to one of my friends who is a lawyer and it made me sad what he said.

He said he deals wth a lot of child custody issues but one that is always straight forward is Somali cases. According to him, the men don’t even show up to court and the women are given full rights each and everytime.

Lol why am I not suprised? I pray to Allah that he gives the Somali community men. Men we can respect, who will be fathers, who will be educated and will be law abiding. Ameen. No one has suffered more than afghan and Somali women we deserve a break.:wowsweat: I have only spoken to 3 Somali men before and no they weren’t from this forum. The rest have been :trash:and closet mysognists.

Nayaa stop the lies. Somalis dont go to court to jave custody battles. Families get involved and we sort our sh1t within. You sound such a becky

Muji

VIP
Nayaa stop the lies. Somalis dont go to court to jave custody battles. Families get involved and we sort our sh1t within. You sound such a becky

Yeah Somalis never go to family courts. I think you meant the previous generations. Things have changed now.

Why do you think Somalis are all the same?? You’re insane

Most somalis have similar culture. For example when we get married you go to the family. Normally with someone from your family. If there is a dispute families get involved and talk. I dont know any somalis who went to court outside one. And thats because the woman was mentally ill and unfit to parent. The man won. Its very rare knowles. Stop lying

Muji

VIP
Most somalis have similar culture. For example when we get married you go to the family. Normally with someone from your family. If there is a dispute families get involved and talk. I dont know any somalis who went to court outside one. And thats because the woman was mentally ill and unfit to parent. The man won. Its very rare knowles. Stop lying

Yawn you live in a fantasy world. Just because you haven’t seen it in your little brum town doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen!

Trending

Latest posts