I was speaking to a family lawyer today...

Tukraq

VIP
How would you be able to support a family on an Uber wage?
Don’t Uber drivers make like 2,500 a week? Atleast in Seattle they do, this is a regular week
main-qimg-ae3c8a214d477eb64ec33210a8c447cd

If you do the math that’s 120,000 a year just of Uber or six figures you can support 4 wives in Africa of that Uber salary with ease, are Uber drivers broke in the UK or something? @Knowles ? Is it because of your transportation systems like busses and trains taking over their bussiness? Because manshallah the ones in the states make 6 figures if the aren’t lazy

Last edited:
Slight correction. They get some social credit in terms of how many they have.

That’s why you meet Somali women who would’ve had a few, but instead they have up to 10 that drive them up walls, bc their husband thinks he’s not a man if he doesn’t have a bajillion kids, never mind what becomes of them.
The new generation is changing that. Very few are having more than three, and they’re spacing them out further rather than popping one out every year.

VixR

Veritas
The new generation is changing that. Very few are having more than three, and they’re spacing them out further rather than popping one out every year.
I agree. I think some of them realistically know they can’t afford that many children, and want better. I, at least, haven’t seen first gen Somalis with nearly as many kids as their parents.

Tukraq

VIP
I agree. I think some of them realistically know they can’t afford that many children, and want better. I, at least, haven’t seen first gen Somalis with nearly as many kids as their parents.
If the parents could support and afford it why couldn’t the children? Doesn’t make logical sense

If the parents could support and afford it why couldn’t the children? Doesn’t make logical sense
Living hand to mouth on government assistance is considered ‘affording it’ to you? Many work and go to school and don’t have the time to raise that many children. Your kids are a test and if you don’t give them their rights, then you’re gonna have to answer to that on yammul qiyama.

Tukraq

VIP
Living hand to mouth on government assistance is considered ‘affording it’ to you? Many work and go to school and don’t have the time to raise that many children. Your kids are a test and if you don’t give them their rights, then you’re gonna have to answer to that on yammul qiyama.
Kids don’t require much time, it’s not rocket science lol, really it’s very easy to raise many kids, the more the easier and cheaper almost like buying products in bulk

Kids don’t require much time, it’s not rocket science lol, really it’s very easy to raise many kids, the more the easier and cheaper almost like buying products in bulk

Stop right there. Easy?

Tukraq, you don't know the first thing about raising kids, it really shows and I highly doubt you have ever had a real conversation with your mother about raising children and actually asked her how she felt/feels.

Stop right there. Easy?

Tukraq, you don't know the first thing about raising kids, it really shows and I highly doubt you have ever had a real conversation with your mother about raising children and actually asked her how she felt/feels.
He represents the thinking of many of the men on here. He like most, are trolling. I wouldn’t even bother responding.

Tukraq

VIP
Stop right there. Easy?

Do you think it’s rocket science or something?
I don’t see how changing a diaper once in a while and watching Disney movies is considered hard

Tukraq

VIP
Oh wow! How long did it take you to google that spiel? I’m impressed!:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Why don’t you try refuting any of my points? Just like bill burr said in the video I posted women get away with saying the most ridiculous shit like motherhood being hard, and we don’t correct them and let em get away with it continuing the spread of such misinformation because we want to as he put it “f*ck em”

Trending

Latest posts