I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

So what? The Prophet SAW was an 'old man' himself when he married 'old women'. I don't know if you are a child but people don't stop having sex by the age of 40, people have healthy sex lives well into their old age.
The point is his marriages were not about "desires" or sex they had a deeper purpose, people try to make it out as if he only got married for "sexual variety" which is completely wrong

The point is his marriages were not about "desires" or sex they had a deeper purpose, people try to make it out as if he only got married for "sexual variety" which is completely wrong

Those people are wrong and sick.

Even if he married them because they were widows etc, SAW still had to be their husband and fulfil his duties as a husband, which also extends to meeting their physical needs and vice versa.

between14/15/16/17 years old
There is, but your argument goes against itself, since their is not much difference between a 17 and 18 year old, according to you an 18 year old and 14 year old are similar, so your the one claiming there isn;t much difference between an "adult" and a "child"

So you are telling me there is no way out of having attraction to children? You don't think you can change the desire?
Although pedophilia is much worse than homosexuality(Even though homosexuality is closely related to pedophilia) homosexuality is still one of the worse sins ever, up their with murder, if you think pedophiles should be castrated straight away, and not try to get rid of it, then we should apply the same to homosexuals.
There is;
  • A bullet
  • A lengthy prison sentence
  • Chemical castration
Pedos can pick their poision, there's no salvation for their kind so stop the moral grandstanding shite sxb.

I don’t believe that for a second. There’s not much distinction between14/15/16/17 years old. 14 is year close to 12 years. Do you release how weird your thinking is.
YOu don't believe what for a second, I am a normal guy, I don't approach any women on the street, plus, 18 is an arbritrary number, could you tell me why an 18 year old is not a child?

SO for being attracted to children you should go prison straight away?
Who said their is no saving for their kind?
Mate stop this non-sense, you're not going to change my mind. To be very frank with you, I'd rather see them get their heads crushed with a large rock than live on the tax-payer's dime in prison.
You don't try and reason with a rabid dog, you put it down. There's no salvation for them.

Mate stop this non-sense, you're not going to change my mind. To be very frank with you, I'd rather see them get their heads crushed with a large rock than live on the tax-payer's dime in prison.
You don't try and reason with a rabid dog, you put it down. There's no salvation for them.
You can't kill someone for not doing anything wrong.

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
This isn’t apologist rhetoric. Nobody is denying that the Prophet ο·Ί married Aisha رآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ ΨΉΩ†Ω‡Ψ§ before adolescence but you don’t need to be sexually attracted to someone in order to be in a marriage contract with them. A marriage contract can happen at any age, even if she’s still in the womb but consummation of the marriage can only occur when the individual is physically capable of handling intercourse without it causing them harm. Also the marriage was Consummated later when Aisha رآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ ΨΉΩ†Ω‡Ψ§ was physically developed enough to have intercourse without it causing her any harm.
I could be wrong, I'm not entirely educated on Arab marriage customs during that time period. My point was that people in this thread suffer from severe cognitive dissonance if they're willing to accept the Prophet (SAW) married with a 9 year old while wanting to man-slaughter everyone single person attracted to someone that's 16:mjlol:

I could be wrong, I'm not entirely educated on Arab marriage customs during that time period. My point was that people in this thread suffer from severe cognitive dissonance if they're willing to accept the Prophet (SAW) married with a 9 year old while wanting to man-slaughter everyone single person attracted to someone that's 16:mjlol:
If I showed some people here a minor that looked like an adult and didn't tell them they would be attracted to them and wouldn't even question it, as soon as you say it is a minor they pretend like they aren't attracted, they are hypocrites

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
If I showed some people here a minor that looked like an adult and didn't tell them they would be attracted to them and wouldn't even question it, as soon as you say it is a minor they pretend like they aren't attracted, they are hypocrites
Classic case of shooting the messenger and not the message, whatever helps them cope I guess.

These adds y'all mentioning in the thread make no sense. How can you go to therapy for your attraction? People couldn't find a way to get homosexuals to become hetro you really expect anyone to believe a pedo will magically start not liking kids? Only solution is a bullet to the head.

These adds y'all mentioning in the thread make no sense. How can you go to therapy for your attraction? People couldn't find a way to get homosexuals to become hetro you really expect anyone to believe a pedo will magically start not liking kids? Only solution is a bullet to the head.
you can be attracted to something and not act on it

There is, but your argument goes against itself, since their is not much difference between a 17 and 18 year old, according to you an 18 year old and 14 year old are similar, so your the one claiming there isn;t much difference between an "adult" and a "child"
My point was those age ranges are children. Still developing. You’re fighting hard to justify your pedo thoughts. 17 and under are off limits. Get that through your head.
Personally I would also add 18/19/20 years too.

I’m out of this disturbing thread.