I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

Anyone who has sex with a 17 year old is taking advantage of them. You should be in the same life stage as someone you are banging
How are they taking advantage of them? Do you think a 17 year old is 6 years old? they know what they are doing.
Of course you think I'm wrong. You're a pedo militant and there's only way 1 to address such people.
Im not a pedo militant I am just a factual guy, your using ad hominems to try and discredit my factual point

I don't know why everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room that the prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha when she was 6
For those who are going to say "it was a different time period" - do you believe Islam as a moral system is contingent or eternal?
Pedophilia by definition is sexual attraction to biologically prepubescent children, this doesn’t include Post-pubescent Adolescents so for you to link this thread to the Prophet’s ﷺ marriage to Aisha رضي الله عنها is slanderous.

Also the Prophet ﷺ consummated years later when when Aisha رضي الله عنها was physically ready to have intercourse without it causing her any harm.

17 year old "child" my ass a 17 year old is a grown adult get out of here with your stupid way of thinking, 2 homosexual adults having sex have got the sharia punshment of being stoned to death without any way out of it, its worse than the punishment for murder, its disgusting and ruins society, it also leads to pedophilia aswell.
Pedophilia is atrocious and disgusting and anyone doing it should also be put to the death
If we are going to kill or castrate pedophiles on the stop then we must apply the same logic to any over disgusting fetiish, like zoophiles and homosexuals etc..
That’s beyond nasty
17 is not an adult! You realise a 17 was just a child.

We have another issue and angle that will be exploited.
"Muslim" men who want to groom young girls into 'perfect brides' and baby factories, will join the fight to marry little girls. They do that in Yemen already, where 6 year old girls, yes, you read that right, 6 year old girls, are married. These girls obviously get internal bleeding and all sorts of medical issues but the braindead perverts don't care.
That is why I find this whole thread awks. We’re from communities in which getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Pedophilia by definition is sexual attraction to biologically prepubescent children, this doesn’t include Post-pubescent Adolescents so for you to link this thread to the Prophet’s ﷺ marriage to Aisha رضي الله عنها is slanderous.

Also the Prophet ﷺ consummated years later when when Aisha رضي الله عنها was physically ready to have intercourse without it causing her any harm.
This is apologist rhetoric, the Prophet (SAW) married Aisha prior to adolescence. It's pure conjecture to indicate there was or wasn't any sexual attraction prior to consummation.

That is why I find this whole thread awks. We’re from communities in which getting

We should speak up for the little girls who do not and cannot handle a grown man on top of them and inside of them, even if we get insulted and harassed for it. Sorry for descriptive language but I have to say it, so people can feel it.

This is apologist rhetoric, the Prophet (SAW) married Aisha prior to adolescence. It's pure conjecture to indicate there was or wasn't any sexual attraction prior to consummation.
You don't need to marry someone because you are sexually attracted to them

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How are they taking advantage of them? Do you think a 17 year old is 6 years old? they know what they are doing.

Im not a pedo militant I am just a factual guy, your using ad hominems to try and discredit my factual point

Your relationship with a 17 year old at your age is to coach them at sports or to give them life lessons or to play PS5 with or warn them not to use dangerous drugs because you know people who got destroyed from it, not to stick your penis or vagina inside in.

Pedophilia is very rampant in society. This is very concerning.

You don't need to marry someone because you are sexually attracted to them

Marriage needs to be consummated and if you do not get aroused by someone, you are abusing yourself and your spouse. If a woman doesn't get aroused, her vagina will clench up and doesn't get lubricated, so it will hurt a lot and cause damage. A man, that's obvious, he can't even get it up.

Your relationship with a 17 year old at your age is to coach them at sports or to give them life lessons or to play PS5 with or warn them not to use dangerous drugs because you know people who got destroyed from it, not to stick your penis or vagina inside in.

Pedophilia is very rampant in society. This is very concerning.
You haven't given me a single factual response yet. I am still waiting abdi

Marriage needs to be consummated and if you do not get aroused by someone, you are abusing yourself and your spouse. If a woman doesn't get aroused, her vagina will clench up and doesn't get lubricated, so it will hurt a lot and cause damage. A man, that's obvious, he can't even get it up.
You do realise the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasalam married old women aswell, marriage wasn't about "sex" for him, it had a deeper purpose, maybe nowadays men and women only marry for sex, but alot of people get marrie for different reasons, yes most marriages will be consumated, but some ppl get married for reasons other than sex and don't want to have sex

You do realise the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasalam married old women aswell, marriage wasn't about "sex" for him, it had a deeper purpose, maybe nowadays men and women only marry for sex, but alot of people get marrie for different reasons, yes most marriages will be consumated, but some ppl get married for reasons other than sex and don't want to have sex

So what? The Prophet SAW was an 'old man' himself when he married 'old women'. I don't know if you are a child but people don't stop having sex by the age of 40, people have healthy sex lives well into their old age.

This isn’t apologist rhetoric. Nobody is denying that the Prophet ﷺ married Aisha رضي الله عنها before adolescence but you don’t need to be sexually attracted to someone in order to be in a marriage contract with them. A marriage contract can happen at any age, even if she’s still in the womb but consummation of the marriage can only occur when the individual is physically capable of handling intercourse without it causing them harm. Also the marriage was Consummated later when Aisha رضي الله عنها was physically developed enough to have intercourse without it causing her any harm.

stfu

These projects have actually help prevent possible molestations. Kind of like how you talking prevents people from possibly liking you.
Yeah, right, sure they do. "Being a meany makes people not like you"lol, please tell me you're female? Because that was the gayest, most -guzzling thing a hetetrosexual man with a functioning endocrine system could ever say :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

What next? I'm never going to make internet "friends" with that attitute? Lol, you melt.

There are plenty of men who approach little girls and teen girls mostly. They get turned on by the thought of innocence and child-like behaviour. That's why they don't want mature women, because that's the total opposite of their type. They especially don't want a woman who is their counter-part who can go toe to toe with them in-life, not physically, life experience, intellect, education etc.

When people start to admit to themselves that children/child-like innocence and intellect is their turn-on, we can help them:

Trending

Latest posts