I was picking up a Halimo but she cancelled the Uber ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I googled the location she was at and it is a night club. Maybe she was intimidated by my facial hair. That is unfortunate... nightclub..
There have been crazy stories of uber drivers raping and assaulting their customers. She may have decided to play it safe and go for an ethnically neutral uber driver.

Is it racial profiling? Yep. But is it wise and pragmatic. Yep.

I got no hate on this. She has a good head on her shoulders.

2fayel.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My female cousin begged me to cancel an uber I called for her when she was at my house cause the driver was Somali. New generation xalimos have faraxphobia. I stopped wasting my time trying to secure a xalimo.
You stopped going for xalimos because of that

:gucciwhat:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
There have been crazy stories of uber drivers raping and assaulting their customers. She may have decided to play it safe and go for an ethnically neutral uber driver.

Is it racial profiling? Yep. But is it wise and pragmatic. Yep.

I got no hate on this. She has a good head on her shoulders.

Why do you hate Somali men? All your posts are anti Somali men.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why do you hate Somali men? All your posts are anti Somali men.
HAHAHA I don't hate Somali men bro. I hate uncivilized people equally. I hate on the woman as much as the men, ONLY when they deserve it.

I'm a man who has his shit together, but because of a few men who f*ck shit up, people's perception of me isn't that great. How should I feel about that? Be pro every Somali man? That's fucking dumb.

Also, what I said wasn't a lie. If it is possible to be attacked, why take the risk? And if you don't do it, why get mad?

Go chase Gypsy men like your favourite YouTube self-styled celebrity did and then get cheated on

Stfu saddo you’ve put it out there that you got dumped by Somali woman and how much Somali woman hate you lol maybe it’s just you? I’ve seen your posts on this site Ceeb ayalk... Who do you think you are broke boi? Sit down and be humble in your Uber k?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Stfu saddo you’ve put it out there that you got dumped by Somali woman and how much Somali woman hate you lol maybe it’s just you? I’ve seen your posts on this site Ceeb ayalk... Who do you think you are broke boi? Sit down and be humble

"Boi"? Is that how your ajnabi men you ogle (or ogle at you) spell boy?

I will criticise anyone who attacks Somali men and I will criticise the women who betray their men. Why don't you focus on what is important in your life and get off the internet? You lot continue to embarrass Somalis on social media with your shit opinions

"Boi"? Is that how your ajnabi men you ogle (or ogle at you) spell boy?

I will criticise anyone who attacks Somali men and I will criticise the women who betray their men. Why don't you focus on what is important in your life and get off the internet? You lot continue to embarrass Somalis on social media with your shit opinions

You seem to be reflecting :rolleyes: No woman owes you shit in life

HAHAHA I don't hate Somali men bro. I hate uncivilized people equally. I hate on the woman as much as the men, ONLY when they deserve it.

I'm a man who has his shit together, but because of a few men who f*ck shit up, people's perception of me isn't that great. How should I feel about that? Be pro every Somali man? That's fucking dumb.

Very true. Perception is reality, as they say. Hope you have an exit plan from that wasteland of a city you're in.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Very true. Perception is reality, as they say. Hope you have an exit plan from that wasteland of a city you're in.
I do! Get about 1-2 years experience as a manager, and move to a smaller city. Since logistics is everywhere, I can make a good living somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts