I was picking up a Halimo but she cancelled the Uber ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I googled the location she was at and it is a night club. Maybe she was intimidated by my facial hair. That is unfortunate... nightclub..

maestro

Cultural revolution
You spooked her. crazy religious akhis with beards are so judgmental and can’t mind their own business. They honestly ruin beards for us

I googled the location she was at and it is a night club. Maybe she was intimidated by my facial hair. That is unfortunate... nightclub..
What would you say if you picked her up from the night club? She probably thought you were one of those adeers.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is quite usually from somali girls when they see a picture and you look somali but they're going or coming from a haram place they cancel it.
Atleast they have a little shame unlike the asians:ohlord:

Yes, somali girls awlays cancel ubers if they see the guy is Somali.

They feel guilty about secretly going nightclubbing and dancing with cadaans and Madows.

Those are lost. Pretty soon they'll come back with a cadaan or Madow baby in the belly. Imagine being the poor mum and dad.:francis:

My female cousin begged me to cancel an uber I called for her when she was at my house cause the driver was Somali. New generation xalimos have faraxphobia. I stopped wasting my time trying to secure a xalimo.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My female cousin begged me to cancel an uber I called for her when she was at my house cause the driver was Somali. New generation xalimos have faraxphobia. I stopped wasting my time trying to secure a xalimo.
It's just awkward to be there with a somali sometimes for some since they have to watch what they say and wear and stuff or else it'll be passed on to the parents blown way up.
You gave up trying to secure a xalimo because they don't want to go in an adeers uber:what1:
Are you an uber driver trying to secure a girl

It's just awkward to be there with a somali sometimes for some since they have to watch what they say and wear and stuff or else it'll be passed on to the parents blown way up.
You gave up trying to secure a xalimo because they don't want to go in an adeers uber:what1:
Are you an uber driver trying to secure a girl

2fayel.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bro I just came out of London Luxury Club. I would say atleast 15 - 20% of the woman inside were phat ass xaliimooyn.

Ha nafisaan they need to wake up tomorrow morning to make laxoox. like every sunday.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Bro I just came out of London Luxury Club. I would say atleast 15 - 20% of the woman inside were phat ass xaliimooyn.

Ha nafisaan they need to wake up tomorrow morning to make laxoox. like every sunday.
What about the guys. If there are as much farahs in the clubs as xalimos then you lot can't just put the blame on xalimos.

I've nerver cancelled on a somali uber driver however somali Uber driver cancelled on me and he drove right by me. I find it annoying and a bit childish.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've nerver cancelled on a somali uber driver however somali Uber driver cancelled on me and drive right by me. I find it annoying and a bit childish.

were u dressed like a dh.ilo? Some wadaad uber drivers can be intimidated, even fear of masturbation after they dropped u at your destination, if not a down right sex assault......i watch the news :(

LOOOOL had some funny incidents with somali cab drivers. On new years, my friend and I were on our way to a rave and we were with some cadaan people. My Somali friend started oversharing while in earshot of the Somali cab driver. I was like 'Wtf are you doing? This farax is probably a distant relative of ours. Allow it.'

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending