I was browsing through reddit on the subreddit 23andme and came across this

Apollo

VIP
Muslim Egyptians are 25% Sub Saharan African sometimes even more, Copts weren't involved in the Slave Trade?

It is closer to 17-19%. But most studies I have seen usually sample Delta Egyptians. I hear it is 20-27% for Central and South Egyptians (non-Nubian ones).

I heard Iran also had a large Black Slave population.

Apparently it did not affect Iranians much. Only some near Basra/Kuwait and around the Gulf coast.

Benadiris are not ethnic Somalis.
I know, but he tought he would have large % somali. They way his face went he got results was just funny.

Tbh they way his reaction after the results I think he didn't know he was benadiri his parents most likely just hide the truth from him.
:manny:

Apollo

VIP
What's the difference between a Moroccan and an Egyptian are they genetically the same?

They aren't similar at all. Huge difference between them.

Maghrebis got a lot of Anatolian Neolithic farmer ancestry that came in via Iberia and they have proportionally more West African and less Nilotic than Egyptians. Those are the main differences between them.

Sardinians are a remnant population of those Anatolian origin Neolithic farmers.

They aren't similar at all. Huge difference between them.

Maghrebis got a lot of Anatolian Neolithic farmer ancestry that came in via Iberia and they have proportionally more West African and less Nilotic than Egyptians. Those are the main differences between them.
It's surprising that Maghrebis are more West African and look much better than Egyptians. Never knew that I learn something new everyday.

I look more South Asian than Somali compare to my siblings. My siblings have that distinct sharp Somali look though we are all fair in skin color, i get asked alot if i'm indian, pakistani. Btw, we're not cacad, barawani, or reer xamar. Lakiin, my great, great, great grandmother was half ethiopian and half turkish according to my parents so i took 23andme DNA since they have more East African Samples. My result was very disappointing to say the least. I was hoping 90% or more but i'm 75% Somali, 15% subsaharan, 10% in all over Middle East xitaa yahuud subhana'allah. There's no traces of turkish in my DNA and when i showed my mom the result she was like "get this qashin out my face waan aqaan aniga meelan ka soo jeedo"

I look more South Asian than Somali compare to my siblings. My siblings have that distinct sharp Somali look though we are all fair in skin color, i get asked alot if i'm indian, pakistani. Btw, we're not cacad, barawani, or reer xamar. Lakiin, my great, great, great grandmother was half ethiopian and half turkish according to my parents so i took 23andme DNA since they have more East African Samples. My result was very disappointing to say the least. I was hoping 90% or more but i'm 75% Somali, 15% subsaharan, 10% in all over Middle East xitaa yahuud subhana'allah. There's no traces of turkish in my DNA and when i showed my mom the result she was like "get this qashin out my face waan aqaan aniga meelan ka soo jeedo"
Mind you, you actually don't look South Asian/Asiatic. Ignorant people tend to associate swarthy brown skin+Caucasoid features with only South Asians when actually Somali Caucasoids don't share the same facial features with South Asians.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
He's not marrying her mother is he?
He bashes Somali women for their skin tone and doesn’t consider their interracial children Somali bc of some made up clan bs. And on top of that thirsts after the daughters they make with ajnabi men. I can’t help but find that strange :zhqjlmx:

He bashes Somali women for their skin tone and doesn’t consider their interracial children Somali bc of some made up clan bs. And on top of that thirsts after the daughters they make with ajnabi men. I can’t help but found that strange
I'm assuming most of what he says is a joke. I don't think he hates somali women like that :)

He bashes Somali women for their skin tone and doesn’t consider their interracial children Somali bc of some made up clan bs. And on top of that thirsts after the daughters they make with ajnabi men. I can’t help but found that strange

Why are you so confused? He might not consider them somali, but that doesn't mean he won't find those mixed kids attractive. :drakewtf:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Her mother made a good choice, her daughter is beautiful. :banderas:

I don't despise Somali women. Don't know why you'd think that. :farmajoyaab:
Don’t play games, I always see you insulting Somali women. Other people do the same on this site but you do it the most.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Why are you so confused? He might not consider them somali, but that doesn't mean he won't find those mixed kids attractive. :drakewtf:
Gross. If I were these women I’d keep my kids away from fetishizing weirdos like y’all.