I was browsing through reddit on the subreddit 23andme and came across this

Dude not even. That's a normal egyptian look.
You're wrong. Here are some examples of the typical Egyptian look:
b59436205eae46acb1961b4c13d8b265_18.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Looks more Somali than that half Pontic Greek guy posted on here earlier.

She's look atypical for that kind of mix, since she looks black.

She is likely 39% true SSA (SSA by ancient definitions, not the modern definition 23andMe uses). 60 + 18 = 78 / 2 = 39.

That half Pontic guy is likely 26% SSA (42*0.6=25.2, 58*0.015=0.87, then 25.2+0.87=26%). So 13% less than her.

What's the point of these tests if your 100% Somali that knows his abtirsii?
I saw one video ( don't remember his full result ) when a "somali" guy took dna test he tought he would get 50% or higher but instead he got 5% and funny part is that he had somali tatto and somali armband.

His grandparents just went wild and lied all the time until now. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
I saw one video ( don't remember his full result ) when a "somali" guy took dna test he tought he would get 50% or higher but instead he got 5% and funny part is that he had somali tatto and somali armband.

His grandparents just went wild and lied all the time until now. :mjlol:

Benadiris are not ethnic Somalis.

You're wrong. Here are some examples of the typical Egyptian look:
b59436205eae46acb1961b4c13d8b265_18.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

That's a really typical masri face. I know enough masris to spot one. Visit egypt some time. It's easy to find people who look like her. Also many many egyptians look "black". A typical egyptian doesn't have those thin noses you posted above.

Here's a photo of someone who looks different from the above.

Attachments

• egyptian.jpg
    egyptian.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 72
Egyptians have big noses and some of them have hard hair wallahi I'm not kidding. My friend who's Egyptian had type 4 hair but white skin, he looked a bit apeish.

I know what you're talking about. I personally know some egyptians who are like that. In fact, we joke around that egyptians are just nigerians with white skin.

Latest posts