I want to see a United Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’m from Somaliland instead of recognition Which won’t come I’d rather see Somalis uniting together

There’s no reason to distance the north from the south

Especially When we are the same
-we speak the same language
- same culture

I’ve come to one conclusion nothing could have happened to Xamar of Hargeisa if Allah did not make the decree

And all should be taken as a lesson that could enable all Somalis to learn to get on as a unit
There’s no point of blaming one another for what had happened to the whole region we all need to look forward as one people the land is big enough for us all and too rich for us only

Forget tribalism we could all be brothers and sisters under one flag

Splitting up is making us weaker and fragile to other countries to take advantage of us

Tell your Sacad Muuse family members that I bet they'll extradite you to Hargeisa to serve time in prison they are hardcore secessionists I once discussed the Tukaraq conflict with my friends pops who's SM I asked him why are there jeegaan troops all the way from Gabiley fighting 300km east risking their lives for a dusty tuulo this nigga was arguing with me as if somaliland is entitled to control the region and that dhulos and warsans are invaders I was perplexed Wallahi:wtf:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Agreed!

Here's an image to help you understand the mind and logic of these so called 'separatists'
Scissors vs Water 07042019121709.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Tell your Sacad Muuse family members that I bet they'll extradite you to Hargeisa to serve time in prison they are hardcore secessionists I once discussed the Tukaraq conflict with my friends pops who's SM I asked him why are there jeegaan troops all the way from Gabiley fighting 300km east risking their lives for a dusty tuulo this nigga was arguing with me as if somaliland is entitled to control the region and that dhulos and warsans are invaders I was perplexed Wallahi:wtf:
Blame that on the deranged Dhulbahante not the Jeegaans. Wallaahi Jeegan or anyone else wouldn't have dared to even think about annexing that region if Dhulos elders weren't supporting it.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I’m from Somaliland instead of recognition Which won’t come I’d rather see Somalis uniting together

There’s no reason to distance the north from the south

Especially When we are the same
-we speak the same language
- same culture

I’ve come to one conclusion nothing could have happened to Xamar of Hargeisa if Allah did not make the decree

And all should be taken as a lesson that could enable all Somalis to learn to get on as a unit
There’s no point of blaming one another for what had happened to the whole region we all need to look forward as one people the land is big enough for us all and too rich for us only

Forget tribalism we could all be brothers and sisters under one flag

Splitting up is making us weaker and fragile to other countries to take advantage of us
Djibouti will never be united with Somalia. Why? Because Hassan Aptidon beated Mohamed Harbi In politics and preferred to be a country even the Afars supported this. Somaliland never wants to be united. Why? Because many citizens had enough of the south having all the power.Ogaden and the NFD will ever join us as long Ethiopia and Kenya exist. Pan Somalism is a dream that was just a project that turned Somalia into a failed state

Somalis are not one (not at Qabil standards) Somalis are split into two sections north and south
different languages.
Qaado
Malqcaad
Both meaning spoon but different dialects
Us northerners have more of a Arabic related tradition to a more traditional culture in the south

Last edited:
Djibouti will never be united with Somalia. Why? Because Hassan Aptidon destroyed Mohamed Harbi and preferred to be a country even the Afars supported this. Somaliland never wants to be united. Why? Because many citizens had enough of the south having all the power.Ogaden and the NFD will ever join us as long Ethiopia and Kenya exist. Pan Somalism is a dream that was just a project that turned Somalia into a failed state

yes its a futile exercise. i expect such threads to be pragmatic digging the causes and what need to be changed, how it end up this way,is it better,who is to blame and why its even necessary.
instead such topics end up more diversionary,tribalistic and rhetorical.and sometimes i have the feeling its has nothing to do with nationalism, rather to weaken certain group or advantageous to anotha.
wish all somalis come under one roof without the cursed qabiil but is not gona come atleast in our life time. the more sensible approach is open borders and cooperation regardless of boundaries like how its now.We can succeed in that too.it really doesnt matter if somalis are one As long as theres qabiil. A FACT....

Tukraq

VIP
We need a confederate government, each clan it’s own state that it rules over but we all come together, and each state has equal power

Apollo

VIP
Djibouti will never be united with Somalia. Why? Because Hassan Aptidon beated Mohamed Harbi In politics and preferred to be a country even the Afars supported this. Somaliland never wants to be united. Why? Because many citizens had enough of the south having all the power.Ogaden and the NFD will ever join us as long Ethiopia and Kenya exist. Pan Somalism is a dream that was just a project that turned Somalia into a failed state

Somalis are not one (not at Qabil standards) Somalis are split into two sections north and south
different languages.
Qaado
Malqcaad
Both meaning spoon but different dialects
Us northerners have more of a Arabic related tradition to a more traditional culture in the south

Germany and Italy used to have separate dialects on the verge of being separate languages, but now they are mostly gone and have a standardized national language due to the education system and media.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the UK has Welsh, Irish, Gaelic, Scots, etc but now they mostly all speak standard English.

Invader

Germany and Italy used to have separate dialects on the verge of being separate languages, but now they are mostly gone and have a standardized national language due the education system and media.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the UK has Welsh, Irish, Gaelic, Scots, etc but now they mostly all speak standard English.
No in the UK Welsh is an official language in Wales(Cymru) Their channel is S4C
Ireland(Eire) speak Irish as an official language. Their channel is Rte
Scotland speaks Scots as a official language. Their channel is BBC ALBA
The list goes on.
The English are the majority that’s why but they are from different origins.

Apollo

VIP
No in the UK Welsh is an official language in Wales(Cymru) Their channel is S4C
Ireland(Eire) speak Irish as an official language. Their channel is Rte
Scotland speaks Scots as a official language. Their channel is BBC ALBA
The list goes on.
The English are the majority that’s why but they are from different origins.

Look at the German and Italian example, their historical dialects are far more different from each other than Waqooyi and South Maxaa Somali dialects are.

This is not a good argument to claim separate nationhood. Dialects can change over time and merge into a standard language due to increased education levels, media exposure, and internet communication.

Invader

Agreed!

Here's an image to help you understand the mind and logic of these so called 'separatists'
View attachment 70469
giphy.gif

The struggle for pan somalism is a infinite curse . Somalia should stop clinging onto this and look for the better. The Clan System has been around for centuries no one would chuck it away.
See this image. That is Greater Somalia it’s a project which caused a failed state, a civil war, a secessionist state claiming back it’s sovereignty just like Ambazonia did 2017 and South Yemen too at the same year, a famine and a exiled dictator who failed to gain power more than once. Pan Somalism isn’t something helpful. Afars will be displeased. Minority clans will be discriminated. What we have is small wait if the is another resurgence it’ll devastate the Horn of Africa. The flag needs a change as it’s outdated. We have to think for the better.

Apollo

VIP
giphy.gif

The struggle for pan somalism is a infinite curse . Somalia should stop clinging onto this and look for the better. The Clan System has been around for centuries no one would chuck it away.
See this image. That is Greater Somalia it’s a project which caused a failed state, a civil war, a secessionist state claiming back it’s sovereignty just like Ambazonia did 2017 and South Yemen too at the same year, a famine and a exiled dictator who failed to gain power more than once. Pan Somalism isn’t something helpful. Afars will be displeased. Minority clans will be discriminated. What we have is small wait if the is another resurgence it’ll devastate the Horn of Africa. The flag needs a change as it’s outdated. We have to think for the better.

Yemen's issues are due to religious differences (Sunni vs Shia) and meddling from KSA and Iran..

Apollo

VIP
That’s the Houthi and Pro Hadi conflict. I’m chatting about the conflict between Pro Hadi forces and the STC.

That's not what started the conflict nor is the core of the conflict. That was a secondary effect caused by the initial chaos from the Sunni/Shia rift and KSA/Iran interference.

Yemenis are one people divided only by foreign ideologies.

Invader

That's not what started the conflict nor is the core of the conflict. That was a secondary effect caused by the initial chaos from the Sunni/Shia rift and KSA/Iran interference.

I literally said South Yemen wanted its sovereignty because of it.:drakewtf:I never said it started it.:snoop:

Invader

No Yemen is like Somalia divided by tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts