I want to move to America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I guess the only city people know of is Seattle but there are many different cities within King County like Renton, Tukwila, Burien. To avoid confusion, it's much easier to say Seattle, as it's the most famous one. :)

Mashallah you just educated me aboowe
See your purpose here is working
Thumbs up :nvjpqts: :)

Gambar

VIP
Since you're a law student, what are the alternative routes for US citizenships aside from marriage and refugee status?

Kinda sad how desperate the British forumers are. UK is qashing and it gets worse but if you want to emigrate to a more prospering country you dont have to cross the pacific ocean. Germany and the Scandinavian countries are very nice to live in. Germany has a serious aging population and they're actively searching for young graduates. They welcomed 1 million Syrian refugees to fill their job market. The Netherlands is officially out of the recession. The job market is great. Headhunters fill my inbox on LinkedIn. USA is done, Canada and Australia are much better.

I agree, if I was in the UK I would go to Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, etc. they're more ilbax, look better, and less depressing than Britain.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I'm not your friend warya
What do I look like playing the guessing game :mjlol:
:bell:
I thought we had a moment you know, i thought we had a little SoCal geeljire bonding you feel me?!
Why you gotta ruin the atmosphere walaal?!
Why you gotta be a party pooper abaayo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending