I want to move to America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna leave the UK and move to the US. I hate this place. I love America and even though i’ve never visitied, I see my future there. I’m already a patriot. US SSPOTers how do I go about doing this? Do I have to marry an American farax? Is it impossible for me to become a citizen? I want to move there after I finish my masters in a few years

God Bless ‘MURICA

With the recent changes to immigration the trump administration has made, its almost impossible for you to move there and become a permanent resident.

I think they were also planning to scrap the whole green card lottery.

Your best bet is to marry an American :manny:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
if you are a thick xalimo with big futo, thick thighs and small waist, then slide in my DM. I have a room available in California. most beautiful place in America.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You can marry an American and that speeds up your citizenship process. Live in the northeast or California. The rest of the country sucks. And dual citizenship is technically illegal although no one is ever prosecuted for it.

Their healthcare sucks they have to pay hundreds of thousands for uni they have GMO in their foods and their president is trump why would you wanna move there id rather go Canada

The best two options are either apply for a career job there and build up your immigration process from there or just get married to a citizen.

BTW London is the most desired city in the world :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending