I want to move to America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol I from the UK and thats how I see it also I have lots of legit family up there is another reason but none in the US
it's actually more expensive to live in Canada than in the US. heath insurance isn't free in Canada. they pay for it thru taxes. food isn't cheap and jobs aren't plentiful.
we have cheap food, more jobs and good weather in america.
hence many canadian farah act straight up AA ghetto.

Gambar

VIP
With the recent changes to immigration the trump administration has made, its almost impossible for you to move there and become a permanent resident.

I think they were also planning to scrap the whole green card lottery.

Your best bet is to marry an American :manny:
If she was born in Somalia it’ll be tough.

Gambar

VIP
I want to move to Canada ama Australia. f*ck this place. UK waa gaajo. The Conservatives have turned this country into a third-world nation.:jcoleno:
You can immigrate here very easily if you are educated, have a decent income, and come from a western country. I would suggest looking for a job in Canada and getting here that way.

it's actually more expensive to live in Canada than in the US. heath insurance isn't free in Canada. they pay for it thru taxes. food isn't cheap and jobs aren't plentiful.
we have cheap food, more jobs and good weather in america.
hence many canadian farah act straight up AA ghetto.

Id rather pay extra tax for universal healthcare, I don't need that much food idk about jobs thought but Canada isn't as densely populated as UK. Oh yeah and everybody got guns there no thanks :susp:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sis why would you want to move there? Everybody is racist and ignorant there. It’s a bad place to be Muslim unless you go to a Muslim infested state/area, but something tells me that not what you want.

Sis why would you want to move there? Everybody is racist and ignorant there. It’s a bad place to be Muslim unless you go to a Muslim infested state/area, but something tells me that not what you want.
What makes you think that, I want to go to a liberal state or a diverse city, not Arkansas or some bible belt shithole :nahgirl:

You are probably not even from the UK you are probably from Birmingham or Sheffield or some stupid countryside
:birdman:

F0EE775F-2869-43A5-9F7D-1FD892441ADE.jpeg

I wanna leave the UK and move to the US. I hate this place. I love America and even though i’ve never visitied, I see my future there. I’m already a patriot. US SSPOTers how do I go about doing this? Do I have to marry an American farax? Is it impossible for me to become a citizen? I want to move there after I finish my masters in a few years

God Bless ‘MURICA

The K1 fiance visa....you have to marry them within 90 days of being in America,
and you get your green card after a year.

I watch this show, its hilarious

It’s a shithole and it truly gets worse everyday. I meed to get out of here ASAP

And the weather. It's the weather that kills you the most.:jcoleno:

I'm gonna see if I can marry one of those khaliji sisters.

Better brush up on my Arabic.

"Ukhti, anaa uxibbu Baasabooruk":fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending