• 3 Kismayo?

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm not posting photos of buildings fyi!

Morocco
draa-valley-400x266.jpg

Dubai desert conservation reserve
dubai-tourist-places6.jpg

Somewhere in Kismaayo
2w594x0.jpg

The choice is yours. @Basra :icon lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Morocco, but make sure your back in one piece.

Its a long flight yaaqeee! But i really wanna go there,. i have been watching morroco vlogs, its stunning

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm not even from Kismaayo. :mjlol:

You can go to Morocco though. It's a cool place to visit with wonderful heritage sites:rejoice:

I know the long flight makes me afraid. Thats why i will never go to Australia or New zealand. 22 hour flight?
mjlol.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's in Laag, Bari, Puntland :gucciwhat:

@Basra I have been to dubai 3 times and it's nothing special i advice you to visit Morocco and you should also visit a the old somali mosque there.

It's in the city of Ouarzazate
View attachment 69271
Lmaoo, I was tryna lie to Basra. Why did you do this? Basra has never seen Somalia. I wanted her to take this chance to go explore Hellhole somalia.:mjcry:
Piss off, that's not in Kismaayo.

**raises middle finger twice**

I know. I was just messing around:meleshame:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's in Laag, Bari, Puntland :gucciwhat:

@Basra I have been to dubai 3 times and it's nothing special i advice you to visit Morocco and you should also visit a the old somali mosque there.

It's in the city of Ouarzazate
View attachment 69271

What is a somali mosque doing in Morocco>>>???

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Eedo basra i love you and i want you to go to moroco but unfortunately the d come first. So try Dubai first and then morocco as the next goal. Always follow the alfabets and you will go far in life. Trust me let moroco wait and in the end you will no be disapointed...

:banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Basra come with me to Puntland. We will have fun, I will introduce you to royalty. I will even put in a good word for your crush

Ofcourse you will be the second or third wife.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or if you're into old men @MSGA dad lives in Dubai and works in Bosaaso, he has 2 wives, you will have to the third wife, you can make @MSGA call you mummy. Kkkkk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo basra i love you and i want you to go to moroco but unfortunately the d come first. So try Dubai first and then morocco as the next goal. Always follow the alfabets and you will go far in life. Trust me let moroco wait and in the end you will no be disapointed...

:banderas:

LOL Mashalaah very convincing. I am afraid of the long flight to Morroco anyway. Or maybe i should go to somalia and chill there and then fly from kenya, maybe the flight will be shorter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts