Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra come with me to Puntland. We will have fun, I will introduce you to royalty. I will even put in a good word for your crush

Ofcourse you will be the second or third wife.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or if you're into old men @MSGA dad lives in Dubai and works in Bosaaso, he has 2 wives, you will have to the third wife, you can make @MSGA call you mummy. Kkkkk

looooooooooooooooooooooool I am curious to try MSGA dad. . What if MSGA is hotter than his dad?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra come with me to Puntland. We will have fun, I will introduce you to royalty. I will even put in a good word for your crush

Ofcourse you will be the second or third wife.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or if you're into old men @MSGA dad lives in Dubai and works in Bosaaso, he has 2 wives, you will have to the third wife, you can make @MSGA call you mummy. Kkkkk

lol Reiko

Speaking of a dad and son joke. So this adeer of mine was telling a somali folk tale about a son who was bonding with his dad by saying

"Dad lets go find women and have sex with them" and the dad said, "Son. i will be having sex with your mom, you go find women to have sex with

The son punched the dad to faint.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Go to Eritrea, it's a beautiful and well preserved country with a great music

But seriously, you can travel to Morocco. It's beautiful, it has a great history and you will learn a lot. But watch out the thieves and other parasites. Be with the local people. My mother was there and because she knew some Arabic, they treated her than the madow lady who was with my mother.
So , learn a little of Arabic too!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
lol Reiko

Speaking of a dad and son joke. So this adeer of mine was telling a somali folk tale about a son who was bonding with his dad by saying

"Dad lets go find women and have sex with them" and the dad said, "Son. i will be having sex with your mom, you go find with sex.

The son punched the dad to faint.
I don't get it.
Trashy-Beyonce-WTF-Reaction-Gif-In-a-Music-Video.gif

Dubai is a waste of time and money. It's a place for business, not vacation.

I don't smoke for many good reasons and its a liability, but I would take hashish for Marrakech one time with my fellowship.

Don't do drugs Y'all. :denzelnigga:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@Basra can lose weight if you are afraid of having an obese step mother. But becareful she might chase you around trying to peek your macawiis, don't sit Infront of her.
I wouldn't mind having her as a step mom tho it comes with all sorts of perks :damedamn:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Dubai is an empty and shallow replica of a basic Western megacity whilst Morocco is full culture and life and history that Dubai has never had and never will.

th

th

upload_2019-3-19_0-34-49.jpeg

th

marrakech.jpg

th

upload_2019-3-19_0-37-1.jpeg

I would suggest the city of Marrakech as your primary destination as it's a tourist city full of everything to adore about Middle-Eastern culture, from the bustling marketplaces to trips in the Sahara.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dubai is an empty and shallow replica of a basic Western megacity whilst Morocco is full culture and life and history that Dubai has never had and never will.

th

th

View attachment 69273
th

marrakech.jpg

th

View attachment 69274

I would suggest the city of Marrakech as your primary destination as it's a tourist city full of everything to adore about Middle-Eastern culture, from the bustling marketplaces to trips in the Sahara.

Lola

Wow. That's spectacular. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending