I want to become a singer/rapper

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Somalis do support you if your a male. If your a woman they’ll bash you for enternity until you get sick of it and commit suicide. Then they’ll turn around and comment AUN and RIP somali queen legend etc.

:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:

Who do they support? They meme every single somali rapper/singer and pray on their downfall. You just see them in the comments spamming the somali flag and saying they fell off on twitter

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I'll die in 48 hours but at least my music will pop like smoke 🙏

We shall see how it goes I don't plan on dropping anything for music right now till it shows signs of success. Somali's don't support anything they ridicule which is why I don't plan on mentioning my ethnicity till I'm mainstream
haye. If you ever do a diss track on your haters dont forget to mention me saxiib. :mjswag:

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I need some advice how do I become a singer/rapper in a era of trash rappers stealing the scene! Any covers I should sing that would get me popping or should I just get into twitter beef with someone to become viral?
Macalin c/rahman can help you out with that 😂

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Who do they support? They meme every single somali rapper/singer and pray on their downfall. You just see them in the comments spamming the somali flag and saying they fell off on twitter
Have you seen comment sections of a male rapper vs a female rapper? Forget twitter, it’s not logical to use twitter as evidence. Twitter users hate everyone. I’m talking about how the media perceives somali rappers. The male is praised while the female is out casted

I'll die in 48 hours but at least my music will pop like smoke 🙏

We shall see how it goes I don't plan on dropping anything for music right now till it shows signs of success. Somali's don't support anything they ridicule which is why I don't plan on mentioning my ethnicity till I'm mainstream
Lil nigga you ain't built for the street life, there is no point in dying over a disrespectful track to be memorialized as that nigga who dissed a bunch of people. Pursue something that's worth it, a skill that is valuable. The music industry has a dark side to it, it sells a false dream you better be able to sell your soul if you want it that badly.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
By the end of next week I'll drop something good don't want to drop trash and get roasted :damn:
i feel like somali men could pull of A Boogie. It’s not too ghetto and it’s light beat and sexy. If you could figure out a unique flow that matches Boogie you’ll be famous. Zr and Lil Mo pulled it off with fenty fanatic and life of the party. It actually sounds way better than mumble rap. Leave that shit to lil peep
C5D6DD51-4492-4830-B2E7-A9F330E27720.jpeg

Alluring

Sayonara
i feel like somali men could pull of A Boogie. It’s not too ghetto and it’s light beat and sexy. If you could figure out a unique flow that matches Boogie you’ll be famous. Zr and Lil Mo pulled it off with fenty fanatic and life of the party. It actually sounds way better than mumble rap. Leave that shit to lil peep
View attachment 149097
That ZR nigga is passed through every insta in MN

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Seriously though it’s not worth it unless you want to be sacrificed to the devil for the Illuminati

@Cognitivedissonance tell this kid it’s not worth it I’m not woke like you fam
I am not woke hadu illahay ku roon yahay I am deaf dumb and blind I only know the little that my creator and sustainer my master has blessed me with indeed I came from the dirt and I shall return to the dirt I am a friend of the dirt.