I want to become a singer/rapper

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It's not enough you call my music abilities trash but now you are even plotting on my death

:dead:
A girls gotta do what she gotta do. I’ll even claim I was your sspot girlfriend for da cash
BCCF3DAB-4FEA-4F4F-9DB5-AF4F429FF2D2.jpeg

Villainess

IgaFuuq is a UK crumpet tea drinker, don't pay attention to her she is still learning the alphabets, little kid is probably loosing baby teeth still.
You fucktard, you can make rumors about anything but don’t you dare mistake me for a Brit🤢
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
IgaFuuq is a UK crumpet tea drinker, don't pay attention to her she is still learning the alphabets, little kid is probably loosing baby teeth still.

I see makes sense she's trying to tahriib over here I feel bad for her. You know what I'll dedicate a song towards her one day 🙏

Villainess

I see makes sense she's trying to tahriib over here I feel bad for her. You know what I'll dedicate a song towards her one day 🙏
I don’t need your two cents sxhb, all I need from you is your name, social security, bank id, and perhaps your local EBT? If youre feeling generous :eating:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somali singer/rappers never become mainstream famous. Your not gonna gain anything from it. You wont be rich, neither will you be famous, so just try to focus on a career that can actually bring you good stable income.

Augustus

Somali singer/rappers never become mainstream famous. Your not gonna gain anything from it. You wont be rich, neither will you be famous, so just try to focus on a career that can actually bring you good stable income.

It hurts to see my fellow people think like this but don't worry I'll prove you all wrong 🙏

I can do music and keep up with my education there isn't an issue there if you don't want to listen to it thats's fine. The cadaans and madows will support no matter what :wow:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It hurts to see my fellow people think like this but don't worry I'll prove you all wrong 🙏

I can do music and keep up with my education there isn't an issue there if you don't want to listen to it thats's fine. The cadaans and madows will support no matter what :wow:
Horay uu soco. Do what you like, but just know there were many Somalis like you who tried. The music industry likes only certain people, and if you dont fit that mold your chances of success is low no matter how talent you are. If you feel like you can over come it, and come out on top go ahead with it.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Make a diss track on a poppin rapper in your city and diss all their dead homies. Get some pages to promote it and you're good your name will be known

Alluring

Sayonara

It's good that you believe yourself but let me advice you a little bit. It is extremely unlikely you will make it big and even if you do get clout, it will be primarily from the Somali/East African community. And honestly most of these rappers/musicians are just social media personalties with no goals or future. I would recommend you focus on do something that can 100% guarantee you a stable income and future, put that energy into something beneficial. But, it is ultimately your choice.

Augustus

Make a diss track on a poppin rapper in your city and diss all their dead homies. Get some pages to promote it and you're good your name will be known

I'll die in 48 hours but at least my music will pop like smoke 🙏

Horay uu soco. Do what you like, but just know there were many Somalis like you who tried. The music industry likes only certain people, and if you dont fit that mold you chances of success rate is low no matter how talent you are. If you feel like you can over come it, and come out on top go ahead with it.

We shall see how it goes I don't plan on dropping anything for music right now till it shows signs of success. Somali's don't support anything they ridicule which is why I don't plan on mentioning my ethnicity till I'm mainstream

Villainess

I'll die in 48 hours but at least my music will pop like smoke 🙏

We shall see how it goes I don't plan on dropping anything for music right now till it shows signs of success. Somali's don't support anything they ridicule which is why I don't plan on mentioning my ethnicity till I'm mainstream
Somalis do support you if your a male. If your a woman they’ll bash you for enternity until you get sick of it and commit suicide. Then they’ll turn around and comment AUN and RIP somali queen legend etc.

:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:

Trending