I want to become a singer/rapper

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I'll hit the studio this coming I'll cover one of these tracks

- Jacquues Risk it All
- Lil Tjay none of your love
- northsidebenji levels

I'd post a original put I can smell the hate already so which one? Or another song you want to hear from me?

Even if that shit πŸ”₯. You wont be safe around here, post to vibe. Some of the members here will drag you, but if you're an artist, that shouldnt bother you. Let them hear your shit, and keep it moving.

- Jacquues Risk it All
- northsidebenji levels

I'd post a original put I can smell the hate already so which one? Or another song you want to hear from me?
None of that ISH. We want Justin Bieber get used to it. You got until Friday!

Alluring

Sayonara

- Jacquues Risk it All
- northsidebenji levels

Hit the books instead

I need some advice how do I become a singer/rapper in a era of trash rappers stealing the scene! Any covers I should sing that would get me popping or should I just get into twitter beef with someone to become viral?
blood sacrifice a close friend or a relative put them on a t-shirt and write a rap album.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Like my reer xamar family members say
"Kir iyo kut mataqanaaa" :nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

I cannot even decipher what the f*ck that means kir iyo kut???

I love kut, all kinds - but just in Dutch. Ion know what the f*ck that means down south in Xamar though

I need some advice how do I become a singer/rapper in a era of trash rappers stealing the scene! Any covers I should sing that would get me popping or should I just get into twitter beef with someone to become viral?
If you want to make it big in the industry, most big time rappers have gang associations good luck buddy. I know some guys by the East Side of Chicago but you got to put in work, eventually hit the studio talk about the opps in a song and guaranteed you will blow up, at this point you will have a price on your head, you will have to move smart.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I cannot even decipher what the f*ck that means kir iyo kut???

I love kut, all kinds - but just in Dutch. Ion know what the f*ck that means down south in Xamar though

So you dont know what KIR means
You dont know what KUT means
and you don't know what mataqNaa means

Sxb somali matihid :manny:
I live off of British mistakes :mybusiness:
Nah walalo, you lowkey twerking for the mandom
:sass2:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
If you want to make it big in the industry, most big time rappers have gang associations good luck buddy. I know some guys by the East Side of Chicago but you got to put in work, eventually hit the studio talk about the opps in a song and guaranteed you will blow up, at this point you will have a price on your head, you will have to move smart.

My old areas was known for drivebys I'll rap about that if I gotta rap :mjlol:

Trending