I want to become a singer/rapper

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
I need some advice how do I become a singer/rapper in a era of trash rappers stealing the scene! Any covers I should sing that would get me popping or should I just get into twitter beef with someone to become viral?

Alluring

Sayonara
If you're serious, I would avoid trying to get clout off beefing with another rapper. Produce and market yourself everywhere, but don't be the desperate nigga in youtube comments saying "check out my music."

It may look cool but would you risk that for an eternity of hellfire and look at how your mother would feel maybe you can become a poet just don’t become a cheek licking satanist that sold his soul

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
with me and schmurda providing them *****es and some bars niggas gonna become platinum all star in weeks sspot collab of the century

If he can win over our SSPOT members, he'll go far in life. Promises made from the getgo lol

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I make songs for fun too. Wont lie, I'm no Kendrick, most people who hear my samples say I have a post malone vibe.:bell:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
I'll hit the studio this coming I'll cover one of these tracks

- Jacquues Risk it All
- Lil Tjay none of your love
- northsidebenji levels

I'd post a original put I can smell the hate already so which one? Or another song you want to hear from me?

Trending