I want no dambi. Leave her alone. We all can change. No one should be beholden by their past. I still have a question. Does her past matter ?

don’t act like women don’t flock to men who get a lot of women. explains why a miskeen xalimo end up marrying a ciyaal suuq that don’t got much going on for him but be slaying community dick

Blame society's misogyny and brainwashing both men and women into believing that men having sex outside of marriage is acceptable.

Once you reach a point in life in which you don't believe in men's bullshit, you also believe that male zina is disgusting.

Lets be real, we've raised daughters into accepting male misbehaviour ect. Its why women tend to put up with a lot issues with regards to the male gender. This is one such issues. Its about time women start to take a leaf out of men's books and start with self-interest which to be frank a lot of women lack unfortunately.

Xaruun

VIP
It goes both ways. Yet men are entitled enough to think that they 'deserve' a virgin whilst excitedly talking about their past exploits.

Its a bit obvious from the likes you have been dishing out that you believe that men should be forgiven, yet women should be held to a higher standard.

Its about time men humbled themselves. Men not being virgins upon marriage has been so normalised that even zaanis now think they can talk about 'hoes'.

Really men need to stfu
Not really, I agreed with @Rasheedosman619. Don’t get your knickers in a twist. Deep breaths.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It goes both ways. Yet men are entitled enough to think that they 'deserve' a virgin whilst excitedly talking about their past exploits.

Its a bit obvious from the likes you have been dishing out that you believe that men should be forgiven, yet women should be held to a higher standard.

Its about time men humbled themselves. Men not being virgins upon marriage has been so normalised that even zaanis now think they can talk about 'hoes'.

Really men need to stfu

Youre very impressionable young lady. I pity you.

our society is at a stage where we judge her sexual behavior as opposed to the men’s sexual exploits.

No way a dude is gonna lose a woman over his sexual conquests. As long as he got his shut together ( good job and no balwad).

Youre very impressionable young lady. I pity you.

our society is at a stage where we judge her sexual behavior as opposed to the men’s sexual exploits.

No way a dude is gonna lose a woman over his sexual conquests. As long as he got his shut together ( good job and no balwad).

Yes, that is because women have been programmed to lower their standards due to societies exceptance of male deviants. I'm fully aware of this. Does it mean I have to accept this? Its about time women wakeup.

Also the last line isn't entirely true. Many men have, especially if the woman is practising. After a while, especially if your history isn't discreet, you will be judged and you will struggle with certain types of girls.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, that is because women have been programmed to lower their standards due to societies exceptance of male deviants. I'm fully aware of this. Does it mean I have to accept this? Its about time women wakeup.

Also the last line isn't entirely true. Many men have, especially if the woman is practising. After a while, especially if your history isn't discreet, you will be judged and you will struggle with certain types of girls.

@Angelina with ALL due respect, Women are not the same as men. You have to allow women their place. Children take the name of their father, not their mother. Women are vulnerable to Men. Women need to protect themselves from Men. You don't see the other way around. If you apply feminism in biological truth, you are just circling your tail around like a kitten trying to bite its tail. :(

@Angelina with ALL due respect, Women are not the same as men. You have to allow women their place. Children take the name of their father, not their mother. Women are vulnerable to Men. Women need to protect themselves from Men. You don't see the other way around. If you apply feminism in biological truth, you are just circling your tail around like a kitten trying to bite its tail. :(

With all due respect Basra, Allah knows our nature more than we do. That is why the sin for zina is the same for men and women in the world and hereafter.

Wakeup.

Also, isn't it funny that the 'vulnerable' party is judged more by society?

Andrew Jackson married Rachel, a divorce, which caused a scandal back then in the 1700s. Critics called her an adulteress and wh*re just because she was a divorcee. That was the definition of a wh*re then. What is it now?

With all due respect Basra, Allah knows our nature more than we do. That is why the sin for zina is the same for men and women in the world and hereafter.

Wakeup.

Also, isn't it funny that the 'vulnerable' party is judged more by society?
Walal I have a question for you? Would you be okay with your son or brother marrying a reformed hoe?

Andrew Jackson married Rachel, a divorce, which caused a scandal back then in the 1700s. Critics called her an adulteress and wh*re just because she was a divorcee. That was the definition of a wh*re then. What is it now?

Divorce wasn't seen as acceptable back then as Christians believed in the whole 'till death' veiw of marriage. Divorce only started to become acceptable in the 1940s-60s.

Muslims have never had that attitude. Marriage is a contract and both parties are free to want to leave if the marriage rights are not being fulfilled.

Cartman

reformed
Walal I have a question for you? Would you be okay with your son or brother marrying a reformed hoe?
Yes, their choice and also less of a chance of divorce and cheating anyway. They did their sins and learned from it enough to settle and not be tempted to do it again, unlike those who haven’t who might not feel shame as they’ve never committed the acts. It’s never a win lose more of a win in both ways as there is good to those who sinned and those who haven’t :fittytousand:

No I would not. However, as Muslims we need to keep our sins to ourselves. If I find out after after he married her that she had a one time merky past would I cause a commotion? No. The same for my daughter if she married someone like that.

Repentence and keeping your sins to yourselves is key.

Last edited:
Yes, their choice and also less of a chance of divorce and cheating anyway. They did their sins and learned from it enough to settle and not be tempted to do it again, unlike those who haven’t who might not feel shame as they’ve never committed the acts. It’s never a win lose more of a win in both ways as there is good to those who sinned and those who haven’t :fittytousand:
I hope you keep your positive attitude through life.
I believe that people never truly forgive, they only forget what you did.

I Quit smoking cigarettes a year and a half ago, and still in some moments I would like one. I truly believe that it's gonna be a never ending battle, imagine worse things.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I bet I make more money than you. Do you own property? Get at my level naagyahay
I do and no not back home I own real land in the states which harder to obtain

Goofy RKELLY how can you own land when your on here 24/7 how can you do business when your on here 24/7

You live in a attic with your mom's and you don't even help pay rent

Goofy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Mr Sufi

1611343518755.png

You can never really know if she truly repented. 95% of the time they’re just trying to lock down a stable provider that will clean up their mess. A lot of them even continue to have some fun on the side after the marriage authubillah. Even then, would you really want to deal with the baggage of a reformed hoe?

You made some good points. I would rather not refer to a Muslim Sister with such language, because there's a hadith that says ''the believer does not curse or use foul language,'' but.. I get the point. Personally, If I get married, I'd want a virgin.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do and no not back home I own real land in the states which harder to obtain

Goofy RKELLY how can you own land when your on here 24/7 how can you do business when your on here 24/7

You live in a attic with your mom's and you don't even help pay rent

Goofy

:meleshame::jcoleno::francis:

I can’t recover from this insult.

Trending