I want no dambi. Leave her alone. We all can change. No one should be beholden by their past. I still have a question. Does her past matter ?

Yes, imagine paying mehr and actually making a former hoe a wife.:vqbuyv0: :susp::trash:The Same thing could be said for women seeking men.... imagine being a women and marrying some community dick ass nigga that fucked alot of women lol.:ohlord:

Side note:
What part of the diaspora are you from? Just curious.
Yes, imagine paying mehr and actually making a former hoe a wife.:vqbuyv0: :susp::trash:The Same thing could be said for women seeking men.... imagine being a women and marrying some community dick ass nigga that fucked alot of women lol.:ohlord:

Side note:
What part of the diaspora are you from? Just curious.

don’t act like women don’t flock to men who get a lot of women. explains why a miskeen xalimo end up marrying a ciyaal suuq that don’t got much going on for him but be slaying community dick

don’t let them shame you into being a cuck marrying a hoe, she might play the righteous wife but a year or two but sooner or later the streets will want her back.

Xaruun

VIP
2nd chances are for second rate men. There's a fresh xalimo starting college/uni every September.
Not even 2nd rate, just low self value. Chaste men are obliged to marry chaste women. You shouldn’t be settling for a dutty loose muslima no matter what. Virginity is a basic expectation.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes her past matters, nobody will ever convince me other wise. men sleeping around and women sleeping around have two different consequences.
Thats foolish talk in the eyes of allah men and women sleeping around are judged the same and face the same sin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
don’t act like women don’t flock to men who get a lot of women. explains why a miskeen xalimo end up marrying a ciyaal suuq that don’t got much going on for him but be slaying community dick

r u from Holland? Dhulbanate?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Since everyone allows you and I'm the few who tell you the truth

You need to get a job and make money all you do is make sensational threads and make believe threads bro your in your 30s
Do something with your life

I bet I make more money than you. Do you own property? Get at my level naagyahay

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Hell no. I'm not running a nonprofit charity here. I'm here to win in this life and the next.

Any man who turns a reformed into a hosewife is a fool and a loser. Point blank period.

Xaruun

VIP
it depends on YOU. have you maintained your chastity? if so, it's best that you find a woman who is like you. if she truly repented, however, I do not see why you cannot accept her as a wife, if she is a good Muslimah now.
You can never really know if she truly repented. 95% of the time they’re just trying to lock down a stable provider that will clean up their mess. A lot of them even continue to have some fun on the side after the marriage authubillah. Even then, would you really want to deal with the baggage of a reformed hoe?

You can never really know if she truly repented. 95% of the time they’re just trying to lock down a stable provider that will clean up their mess. A lot of them even continue to have some fun on the side after the marriage authubillah. Even then, would you really want to deal with the baggage of a reformed hoe?

It goes both ways. Yet men are entitled enough to think that they 'deserve' a virgin whilst excitedly talking about their past exploits.

Its a bit obvious from the likes you have been dishing out that you believe that men should be forgiven, yet women should be held to a higher standard.

Its about time men humbled themselves. Men not being virgins upon marriage has been so normalised that even zaanis now think they can talk about 'hoes'.

Really men need to stfu

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:salute::salute::salute:
95% of them did it because they reached the summit of their debauchery and now are submitting to the pleas of the family as well her financial considerations.

Trending