I want no dambi. Leave her alone. We all can change. No one should be beholden by their past. I still have a question. Does her past matter ?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yes, imagine paying mehr and actually making a former hoe a wife.:vqbuyv0: The Same thing could be said for women seeking men.... imagine being a women and marrying some community Dick ass nigga that fucked 100 b*tches lol.

Side note:
What part of the diaspora are you from? Just curious.
All. He is from all of them

Does her past matter if she got good qualities going on for her ?

would you get past the fact that she use to wear bikini and post in on social media.

if she use to be at lit parties with tyrones

If she’s got mileage on her.

can you see past that?

@Asli

@Halimo-2018

@Sheikh Kulkuli

@Basra
We're human beings and we make our own judgements of people based on our bliefs and values, it's up to you if you would chose your values over your feelings. chose wisely though because beliefs and values aren't something you just shed and pick up later once gone they are gone forever

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
We're human beings and we make our own judgements of people based on our bliefs and values, it's up to you if you would chose your values over your feelings. chose wisely though because beliefs and values aren't something you just shed and pick up later once gone they are gone forever
BLAH BLAH BLAH IF SHE HAD A BAD PAST OF CHEATING BELONGINGS OF THE STREETS

BLAH BLAH BLAH IF SHE HAD A BAD PAST OF CHEATING BELONGINGS OF THE STREETS
everyman recognizes a loose woman it's in our dna, do you think you'd be here rn if your ancestors let some other nigga cuck them? i believe a man can tell easily it's how he acts upon it that matters if he goes to you for advice and you just spout buzzword nonsense like ''SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS'' he'll just think you ribbing him there's a time to be srs bro

I don't think a man who has slept around has a right to be focused on a woman's past. At that point he should humble himself.
woman and men are different
these differences are cultural and also the biology of women they have a outwards indication of virginity the hymen. men don't have this so how does one go about knowing a man is a virgin? another cultural difference is there's more stigma to a woman dh11lo then a male one and that makes sense because men are the provider's and if a society doesn't give them safety nets to fall back on then men will just leave in droves and if there is no man there is no society.

(disclaimer i was referring to in terms of judgement of dambi not physical or mental equality) they are all equal in the eyes of ilaahey ofc and a sin is a sin so there punishment will be the same in the afterlife.

woman and men are different
these differences are cultural and also the biology of women they have a outwards indication of virginity the hymen. men don't have this so how does one go about knowing a man is a virgin? another cultural difference is there's more stigma to a woman dh11lo then a male one and that makes sense because men are the provider's and if a society doesn't give them safety nets to fall back on then men will just leave in droves and if there is no man there is no society.

(disclaimer i was referring to in terms of judgement of dambi not physical or mental equality) they are all equal in the eyes of ilaahey ofc and a sin is a sin so there punishment will be the same in the afterlife.

We live in a man's world and men set the terms and conditions, so yes, there is more stigma for woman. Whilst, you can't tell if men are virgin, the repercussions of their actions in many cases are clear to see, illegitimate children, STI and ect. Furthermore, some women can dupe men into thinking they are virgins. Not every woman bleeds, a small minority of women aren't even born with hymens ect. So even for women, it isn't even clearcut.

But what has this double standard resulted in? Low value fornicating men thinking they deserve virgin women that have kept themselves to themselves for the sake of Allah. Men also seem to delude themselves into thinking that it is acceptable for them to go against the words of Allah, all because they are 'men'.

Also, the bit in bold is false. Zina is one of those punishments that people if caught also face in the dunya. And that goes for both men and women.

Last edited:
We live in a man's world and men set the terms and conditions, so yes, there is more stigma for woman. Whilst, you can't tell if men are virgin, the repercussions of their actions in many cases are clear to see, illegitimate children, STI and ect. Furthermore, some women can dupe men into thinking they are virgins. Not every woman bleeds, a small minority of women aren't even born with hymens ect. So even for women, it isn't even clearcut.

But what has this double standard resulted in? Low value fornicating men thinking they deserve virgin women that have kept themselves to themselves for the sake of Allah.
A child born from a illegitimate affair isn't damned for the father and mothers sins because ilaahey ba qoraay, STI is a result of a lack of sexual education which is understandable as sex should be for procreation but in this day and age going raw with anyone even a trusted lover is borderline self harm. Your point about women can dupe men into thinking they're virgins is deceitful for men don't deceit women into believing they're virgins for what woman wants a virgin they instead boast of their sexual prowess you see even in marriage bed the two genders are very different, I'm not sure on the exact biology of the hymen so i want argue the point you made of some babies being born without it, Onto your last statement ''low value fornicating men thinking they deserve virgin women that have kept themselves to themselves for the sake of allah'' For the record, I don’t know if unchastity makes a marriage invalid but based on some verses in the Quran that I've read, chastity is an important condition for a valid marriage “The adulterer marries not but an adulteress...” [an-Noor 24:3] does not mean that the fornicator or adulterer cannot marry anybody but a fornicatress or an adulteress, or that the fornicatress or adulteress cannot marry anybody but a fornicator or adulterer. Rather what the verse means is that it is haraam for a man or woman who has committed zina to marry one who is chaste, unless they repent. . There are other's more well learned than me who could tell for sure but for most men chastity is the minimum expected of a new wife keep in mind this isn't exclusive to all men just the cohort on sspot (men between the ages of 18 - 35) In truth the dunya will keep getting more corrupt and vile as the world gets older and the end days get closer

A child born from a illegitimate affair isn't damned for the father and mothers sins because ilaahey ba qoraay, STI is a result of a lack of sexual education which is understandable as sex should be for procreation but in this day and age going raw with anyone even a trusted lover is borderline self harm. Your point about women can dupe men into thinking they're virgins is deceitful for men don't deceit women into believing they're virgins for what woman wants a virgin they instead boast of their sexual prowess you see even in marriage bed the two genders are very different, I'm not sure on the exact biology of the hymen so i want argue the point you made of some babies being born without it, Onto your last statement ''low value fornicating men thinking they deserve virgin women that have kept themselves to themselves for the sake of allah'' For the record, I don’t know if unchastity makes a marriage invalid but based on some verses in the Quran that I've read, chastity is an important condition for a valid marriage “The adulterer marries not but an adulteress...” [an-Noor 24:3] does not mean that the fornicator or adulterer cannot marry anybody but a fornicatress or an adulteress, or that the fornicatress or adulteress cannot marry anybody but a fornicator or adulterer. Rather what the verse means is that it is haraam for a man or woman who has committed zina to marry one who is chaste, unless they repent. . There are other's more well learned than me who could tell for sure but for most men chastity is the minimum expected of a new wife keep in mind this isn't exclusive to all men just the cohort on sspot (men between the ages of 18 - 35) In truth the dunya will keep getting more corrupt and vile as the world gets older and the end days get closer

Islamically fornicating men are for fornicating women and vice verse unless they both repent. The punishment for fornication for both men and women in this world is also the same. Therefore, it is clear that men are also punished the exact same way as women on earth.

The first part is false. Islam is a religion that values lineage which is why marriage and sex outside of marriage is frowned upon. So whilst you claim that being illegitimate is not a sin on the newborn child which is correct, children out of wedlock damages society.

Chastity is also important for Muslim women as well. A man sleeping around disgusts a practicing woman just as much and has a huge impact on our health and mental wellbeing. The sad reality is that male misbehaviour as become so normalised that we often hear of cases of women getting STIs from their husbands ect, despite these women being virgins upon their marriage. Also, the point that you made about women being 'deceitful'. The only reason why men are honest about is because society has made fornication for men a good thing. Men are not honest because they just more honest people, its because they sickenly praised for commiting a major sin. Like I said, we live in a man's world and men will come up with terms and conditions that benefit them.

Its downright hypocrisy to expect a wife with no past if you're not chaste as well. Clearly, the person doesn't see the gravity of their sins. They arrogantly think that being a man makes them exempt from the gravity of it. Its why they brag about sleeping around.

Last edited:
Islamically fornicating men are for fornicating women and vice verse unless they both repent. The punishment for fornication for both men and women in this world is also the same.

The first part is false. Islam is a religion that values lineage which is why marriage and sex outside of marriage is frowned upon. So whilst you claim that being illegitimate is not a sin on the newborn child which is correct, children out of wedlock damages society.

Chastity is also important for Muslim women as well. A man sleeping around disgusts a practicing woman just as much and has a huge impact on our health and mental wellbeing. The sad reality is that male misbehaviour as become so normalised that we often hear of cases of women getting STIs from their husbands ect, despite these women being virgins upon their marriage.

Its downright hypocrisy to expect a wife with no past if you're not chaste as well. Clearly, the person doesn't see the gravity of their sins. They arrogantly think that being a man makes them exempt from the gravity of it.
''Its downright hypocrisy to expect a wife with no past if you're not chaste as well. Clearly, the person doesn't see the gravity of their sins. They arrogantly think that being a man makes them exempt from the gravity of it.''

Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (may Allah have mercy on him) was of the view that the marriage of a chaste man to an unchaste woman is not valid so long as she remains like that, unless she is asked to repent. If she repents, the marriage contract will be valid, otherwise it will not. Similarly, it is not valid for a free, chaste woman to be given in marriage to a man who is immoral and unchaste, unless he repents sincerely, because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Such a thing is forbidden to the believers” [an-Noor 24:3].

Islamically fornicating men are for fornicating women and vice verse unless they both repent. The punishment for fornication for both men and women in this world is also the same.

Chastity is also important for Muslim women as well. A man sleeping around disgusts a practicing woman just as much and has a huge impact on our health and mental wellbeing. The sad reality is that male misbehaviour as become so normalised that we often hear of cases of women getting STIs from their husbands ect, despite these women being virgins upon their marriage. Also, the point that you made about women being 'deceitful'. The only reason why men are honest about is because society has made fornication for men a good thing. Men are not honest because they just more honest people, its because they sickenly praised for commiting a major sin. Like I said, we live in a man's world and men will come up with terms and conditions that benefit them.

Its downright hypocrisy to expect a wife with no past if you're not chaste as well. Clearly, the person doesn't see the gravity of their sins. They arrogantly think that being a man makes them exempt from the gravity of it. Its why they brag about sleeping around.

Shaykh ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan as-Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said: What this verse means is that if a person commits zina, man or woman, and has not repented from that, then the one who wants to marry him or her even though Allah has forbidden that, must be:

either one who does not adhere to the rulings of Allah and His Messenger, and such a person cannot be anything other than a mushrik; or if he does adhere to the rulings of Allah and His Messenger, but he wants to marry this person even though he is aware of her zina, then this marriage itself is zina, and the one who wants to get married is an adulterer and unchaste. If he truly believed in Allah, he would not want to do that.
This clearly indicates that it is haraam to marry a fornicatress or adulteress unless she repents, and it is haraam to marry a fornicator or adulterer unless he repents.

Shaykh ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan as-Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said: What this verse means is that if a person commits zina, man or woman, and has not repented from that, then the one who wants to marry him or her even though Allah has forbidden that, must be:

either one who does not adhere to the rulings of Allah and His Messenger, and such a person cannot be anything other than a mushrik; or if he does adhere to the rulings of Allah and His Messenger, but he wants to marry this person even though he is aware of her zina, then this marriage itself is zina, and the one who wants to get married is an adulterer and unchaste. If he truly believed in Allah, he would not want to do that.
This clearly indicates that it is haraam to marry a fornicatress or adulteress unless she repents, and it is haraam to marry a fornicator or adulterer unless he repents.

I just said that. Repentence is key. That wasn't even my point. We both agree on that.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Since everyone allows you and I'm the few who tell you the truth

You need to get a job and make money all you do is make sensational threads and make believe threads bro your in your 30s
Do something with your life

it depends on YOU. have you maintained your chastity? if so, it's best that you find a woman who is like you. if she truly repented, however, I do not see why you cannot accept her as a wife, if she is a good Muslimah now.

Royalflush

novacane
you will be questioned why you married her if you suspect shes not pure
surah noor :vile women are for vile men and vile men are for vile women
basically dont marry them or youll go against allah

Trending