I want no dambi. Leave her alone. We all can change. No one should be beholden by their past. I still have a question. Does her past matter ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Does her past matter if she got good qualities going on for her ?

would you get past the fact that she use to wear bikini and post in on social media.

if she use to be at lit parties with tyrones

If she’s got mileage on her.

can you see past that?

@Asli

@Halimo-2018

@Sheikh Kulkuli

@Basra

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
No I can’t see past those actions nor the fact that you edited the post :pachah1: :mjlol: :dead:

It's Adeer's MO. He'll often start with a totally wtf, curiosity tickling title then change it to what he actually wants us to view once the thread has gained some views and replies. Waa nin fudud.

:mjhaps:

If it’s the previous post I don’t care too much about mileage. I would run away from her with all that pretentious talk about self discovery and meditation. Sounds like headache

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does her past matter if she go good qualities going on for her ?

would you get past the fact that she use to wear bikini and post in on social media.

can you see past that?

@Asli

@Halimo-2018

@Sheikh Kulkuli

@Basra

Well....it depends on the situation. I believe a virgin man deserves a virgin wife. (Unless the man is married to another wife halaal way, then he can marry a second virgin wife)

These are all private choices though. We just need to stop judging others choices.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Well....it depends on the situation. I believe a virgin man deserves a virgin wife. (Unless the man is married to another wife halaal way, then he can marry a second virgin wife)

These are all private choices though. We just need to stop judging others choices.
I am convinced @Asli is ur student

Does her past matter if she go good qualities going on for her ?

can you see past that?

@Asli

@Halimo-2018

@Sheikh Kulkuli

@Basra
Yes, imagine paying mehr and actually making a former hoe a wife.:vqbuyv0: :susp::trash:The Same thing could be said for women seeking men.... imagine being a women and marrying some community dick ass nigga that fucked alot of women lol.:ohlord:

Side note:
What part of the diaspora are you from? Just curious.

Trending