I want divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I married him was, my mother pressure to get married and here was a good man who wanted to get married to me but I didn't love him and then I start feeling hate inside me, I can't control how I feel and I do pray my salat to get peace and answers, but till now I don't have answer. I was listening this islamic lecture about divorce and sheekh said, you need to have solid reason to ask divorce.
I got worried. My husband says the same, I just can't walk away. My family dont know yet but I'm sure my mother will send me back to him.

I can support myself and live my own that's not issue, I just want him let me go in peace. He talks like he can't live without me and never divorce me.
Im scared his nabsi will hunt me and i won't find man I love. I'm still young and full of love, is it wrong to be selfish?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
The reason I married him was, my mother pressure to get married and here was a good man who wanted to get married to me but I didn't love him and then I start feeling hate inside me, I can't control how I feel and I do pray my salat to get peace and answers, but till now I don't have answer. I was listening this islamic lecture about divorce and sheekh said, you need to have solid reason to ask divorce.
I got worried. My husband says the same, I just can't walk away. My family dont know yet but I'm sure my mother will send me back to him.

I can support myself and live my own that's not issue, I just want him let me go in peace. He talks like he can't live without me and never divorce me.
Im scared his nabsi will hunt me and i won't find man I love. I'm still young and full of love, is it wrong to be selfish?
If you don't love the guy tell him and walk away, that's if you really don't really want the marriage to work out.
Tell your mom you're not a kid and that she has to respect your desicion.
But staying with a guy you don't like is just not acceptable.
Pack your bags and leave tell the guy this isnt working.

Apollo

VIP
Love marriages have a significantly higher divorce rate than arranged marriages. Maybe Somalis should reintroduce arranged marriages between families of good stock. Putting it all to chance & lust seems risky.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

But sister if this guy is kind and is very good as you make him out to be Wallahi make dua and try your best to make the marriage work because it's a jungle out there I've seen a lot of masakeen Somali girls that are treated horribly by the person they thought loved them so much. There are monsters out there and I'm speaking out of experience.
So, stay with the nigga. But it all comes down to you coz you're the one in the marriage. if you stay you might or might not regret it. If you go you might or might not regret it.
By all in all, you are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending