I want divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I married the wrong guy and now I want divorce but he don't want to give me one. He loves me like crazy person and I hate him like crazy. I cry a lot to Allah about my current life situation.
I feel hypocrite, discussed, hateful and very sad in my life.

How to make him to accept to let me go?

Why did you marry someone you dont love? Or did you fall out of love with him?

Why do you want to divorce him?

Try to make it work first. Divorce should be your very last option.

If you still think you need to divorce, just take your things and move with your family. You dont need his permission

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You should be happy your husband doesn't want to let you go. There are millions of men out here giving out divorces. But if you're really unhappy then leave, move in with your family and stick to your decision.

Last edited:
N

NaomiHoney

Instead of pray to allah for a divorce. Why don't you ask allah swt for help. Make Dua. And ask for forgiveness

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I feel bad for you op. But like AJ asked why did you get married to someone you don't love. You don't start a relationship especially not one as seriously as marriage on the basis of convenience .

If you're not happy and not in love then it's best not to string him along. You're being very cruel and should be more considerate of your husbands feelings.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So I married the wrong guy and now I want divorce but he don't want to give me one. He loves me like crazy person and I hate him like crazy. I cry a lot to Allah about my current life situation.

And you don't have to make him feel or understand anything. You are not forced by any law to be married to him.

If you really serious about having a divorce you can go to an Imam and he'll get your marriage annulled. Then you can hire a divorce lawyer and have it done legally.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time

Why did you marry him in the first place? Did you ever love this man? I don't think you should rush into divorce. I think that you have an unrealistic expectation of what marriage is supposed to be like and you feel disappointed and want out. Try to work it out and see if you can resolve your internal issues. Divorce should be your last resort.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Why did you marry him in the first place? Did you ever love this man? I don't think you should rush into divorce. I think that you have an unrealistic expectation of what marriage is supposed to be like and you feel disappointed and want out. Try to work it out and see if you can resolve your internal issues. Divorce should be your last resort.
One of the reasons why I have a crush on you.:banderas:
You are smart .:yousmart:
I see an amazing mother and wife in you @Yaanie.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I thought you liked it dangerous remember?:mjpls:I see what a lot niggas don't see @Yannie.:lawd:

Plus, I don't bite, unlike you.
If anyone one should worry abt safety it's me sweet heart.
LOL@ you should be worried about your safety. Who are you bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending