I URGE all you guys to purchase a home!

Property prices are red hot and sky rocketing in the major Western cities we inhabit. There was already a shortage of quality homes but now Big Banks are getting in and purchasing multi residential units in America and Europe. This is because these leeches know that whatever happens in the Stock Market, they can offset it with charging high rents in the future.

You will soon have people that are guaranteed to rent forever no matter what they save. Population is increasing heavily and land is very scarce. Get a good shaqo and save immediately and make use of the countless home purchase schemes available in your local area!

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
That’s what they tell the masses to stop them from bettering themselves whilst they buy.
You are overpaying if you are Buying a house now and intend to hold it long term. The price is coming down soon like when it was high in 2006 2007 and crushed in 2008.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Property prices are red hot and sky rocketing in the major Western cities we inhabit. There was already a shortage of quality homes but now Big Banks are getting in and purchasing multi residential units in America and Europe. This is because these leeches know that whatever happens in the Stock Market, they can offset it with charging high rents in the future.

You will soon have people that are guaranteed to rent forever no matter what they save. Population is increasing heavily and land is very scarce. Get a good shaqo and save immediately and make use of the countless home purchase schemes available in your local area!

Hogwash

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at it this way--majority of the people are NOT the 1% so basically majority are the poor, so i guess, we are ALL in the same boat. The rich can't make things so bad for us not to afford it because it might crash back. So this is just a phase. We are lucky because we are ALL in the same boat or there is more poor people than rich i guess?

1628101216532.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

and...we are also dying :)

I just can’t in good conscious buy a house at all time high prices. Housing has increased by 25% in my state during the pandemic. Feels like 2007. I do not care if I have to wait another 5-8 years, just can’t do it.

and tbh I can’t even afford the homes that I want to buy, houses that were 700k before pandemic are asking for 1 million now. Gtfoh.

Look at it this way--majority of the people are NOT the 1% so basically majority are the poor, so i guess, we are ALL in the same boat. The rich can't make things so bad for us not to afford it because it might crash back. So this is just a phase. We are lucky because we are ALL in the same boat or there is more poor people than rich i guess?

View attachment 196111

good point…..it has been well reported this year that much of the price increases is being fueled by hedge funds and real estate corporations. When they decide to exit, it’ll be a bloodbath :lawd:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think 2023 and early half of 2024 will be crypto winter.

2022 will probably still be elevated prices.

I agree but I think the end of 2022 will kick it off.

This is why I haven’t got into crypto yet. I’m gonna buy big in 2023 then hodl.

Apollo

VIP
I agree but I think the end of 2022 will kick it off.

This is why I haven’t got into crypto yet. I’m gonna buy big in 2023 then hodl.

There are rumors of a spot* BTC ETF being released somewhere in mid-2022. That could keep crypto markets high for the next few months (rumors have big influences of markets).

*A spot ETF means that the ETF provider has the buy BTC on the open market and store it, this has a lifting pressure on price, while a futures-based ETF don't have to buy crypto and it is just paper trading, currently only futures-based ETFs exist. The final say on a spot ETF will come somewhere in mid-2022.