I upgraded to luxury sports car, what do you guys drive?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Finally my first sports car that is luxury. It can do 0-60 in 5 seconds.

Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Q4
I got it for $27k with 16k miles and it comes with 5 years 60,000 power train warranty from that Italian manufacturer and some other warranties from dealership i bought it from.

Thing is smooth when driving. Amazing suspension. Feels like I'm floating and it is higher up on the ground when driving compared to Camry's and Honda's I owned previously.

It's pretty much the only fully loaded sports car and luxury car I can get for the price now with the chip crisis making cars expensive.

It has power seats and seats that automatically move back when I am getting out of car and sunroof, heated/cooled steering wheel and heated/cooled seats.

It has lane departure warning and pre-collission warning detection.

It has push start, and that engine off/on at traffic stop to save gas.

All in all cars with these features go for around $38k so I think I did good this time.

IMG_20210818_175502.jpg
IMG-20210818-WA0033.jpeg

Sol

?
A Volvo V40 genuinely think I might drive Volvos for a long time such a comfy car and I like the look of them might upgrade to v60 tho

Cerberus

VIP
I

I am mj and i am arabI trace my lineage back to an arab man
I knew it. I knew you guys with your soft Majeerteenish Indian looking slick hair had some Arab in you more than us other Somalis. Calling @Raaxeeye and others. Where is that Puntlander Mod? I forgotten her name.

Cerberus

VIP
Where are those Somali boys that beat me in racing before. I wanna test this mini muscle out in racing.

images (27).jpeg
images (26).jpeg

I switch to D and I can defeat a lot of them.

IMG_20210818_200113.jpg

Trending

Latest posts