I took a massive soul crushing L

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Nacas foqol nacas :kodaksmiley: There are ppl like you out there? Shii, I been doing the shukaansi thing all wrong :kendrickcry:

I just view it. She knows I seen it. I texted jokingly who’s that darky
She said it’s my brother
What did I do to deserve this shit I ask smfh

This part took me out :dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::dead: jokingly kullahaaaa

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’ve been talking to this U.K. ting. She wears full hijab/abaayo and seemed to be on deen and all that.

I’ve been misled. We can’t do much more than talk as I have a job and school, and can’t just drop everything and go to U.K.
We seemed to click well, I gradually lost my alpha demeanor and opened up to her more and more.
I thought I had a future wife, but I’ve always had an odd vibe about her.

a couple days ago she said she was going though issues and needed bill for her phone.
This seems odd but I know her pretty well (I thought)
Usd is less than U.K. pound so I sent $50

I sent it two hours ago ish through text.

I check her snap and she is at makhiad with a. Dark man I suspect is Madow eating food

I suspect she took the $50 for meal

f*ck my life
f*ck UK xalimos
Idc about the $50 too much it ain’t much to me alhamdullilah
Before u say I’m trolling I wish I was joking
I dont know how to feel tbh

fellas these girls are sheisty
I’m going back to my American girls :camby:
Scamming ass *****es

update: she hit back. Claims it’s her brother but I do not know :francis:
He looks like a very dark faraax
Shame on you for not being a mysognist and also the uk parts reeks of nigerian prince level of scam what on earth made you fall for her the could have a jumbo sized cumber between its legs my nigga your'e a simp and belong to the streets

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
odac nigga don't live in the states go out side and record sheeiit instead of making up imganiary es whom makes you a simp looot nigga don't be a fool

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
fake or not UK xalimos are known to be the smartest when it comes to scamming niggas, inspirational sisters
giphy.gif

You deserved to be scammed even more wallahi, how much of a simp can you be acudubillahi

:drakelaugh:
Is there even a single male hormone in your body?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You deserved to be scammed even more wallahi, how much of a simp can you be acudubillahi

:drakelaugh:
Is there even a single male hormone in your body?
Wlhi I can smell the estrogen coming off your PFP can you not take a joke? :mjlol:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Why the hell is this thread back :drakewtf:
Either way, I will never bash UK Xalimos again queens

Trending