I took a massive soul crushing L

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This guy sacrificed himself just to get a big thread. I refuse to believe this is legit
:nahgirl:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You were in a lose/lose situation. If you refused her finesse she would have called you a broke ass nigga and cut things off anyway :chrisfreshhah:

Looks like she was about done with you and just wanted a little finesse before she dashed you

Macalin M

Out here
Loooooool. Hold this L you nerd. Sending money to girls you’ve never met is dumb move akhi. But it’s cool. We learn and we move.

Macalin M

Out here
^^^ Now that I’ve said the nice thing, I just want to say that you’re a boy. Man really paid for this girls meal with her Madow boyfriend. Loooooooool she told the Madow donny “you don’t have to pay it’s on me” but it was actually on you kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:russ: I’m still laughing that Madow took massive W he was eating on a Geeljires dime and then took the femgeeljire home for dessert :drakelaugh:

You shouldn’t be so insecure especially if you’re in a long distance relationship. I don’t think they work across borders unless you’re already married but to each his own.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This was my first proper interaction with a U.K. xalimo...

After this I’m going to make sure it is also my last :mjlol: