I told you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iniquity? Fitna? Those are strong words!

I'm just a sociable person. I stay in touch with most people I've worked with or met through friends. I only have 5 close friends, the rest are all acquaintances.
Soooo, tell me, do you have a boyfriend? I don't mean the conventional meaning. I know you're a divorced woman. I mean a friend who is a boy and can maybe help quiet the demons in your loins from time to time.

Focus on your real goal Mr. Bidaar, which is the crusade on the radicals of this forum and the refermations of islam just as your predecessor Luther has done before you. I shall join you in the endeavors of displacing them only if you partition the history section to me once and for all after they are fully subdued. May we bask in the glory of the conquest of the extremofiles.

Signed: Menelik III of Aksum
Am very heartened by your recognition of my jihad against the fanatics, fools, and fruitcakes of Wahabbism. Never thought an Abbysinian would care for such things. You're an observant fella. Luther? Isn't he one of yours? Nietzsche says that he was a con artist. The Popes were the true reformers. They introduced things like Indulgences and nepotism into the Church which had nothing to do with the scriptures. Some of them like Borgias were practically libertines. Luther was a back-to-scripture Salafi. But yes, he was certainly a revolutionary. Gotta respect that.

History section? It's yours mate. Refighting 1977 is not part of my remit.

Last edited:
Give the Somali gays space. Let them live their lives. Gays are very friendly and sociable. You should all be pro LGBTQ.

I have to ask because I'm genuinely curious: do you have a leaking breast implant for brains, or do you just like to pretend that you do abaayo?

Your link does not support your claim.
Sharing photos? We've known about child ography since forever. You don't have to go as far afield as Thailand sweetheart. Pedos share smutty pics in New York.
Can you find examples of dozens of whites dressing up boys as girls, making them dance for them in packed halls, and then taking them home to screw them? That's what Bachi Bazi is kid. Not some loner jerking off to kid in his bedroom.

Bacha Bazi is an ancient practice that predates Islam in the region. It was actually common in many ancient cultures.

I agree with @Lola_Vonroe these things should be punishable by death.

Im just commenting on the topic here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

Its sad because his decision to not only become a transgender but to broadcast it to Somali social media will only make his life worse.
Pakistan and Iran, not places you associate with runaway liberalism, both recognize trans people. Maybe he's the pioneer to make it acceptable in our country too? Maybe he feels like that's his calling in life. Some people need a cause.

Pakistan and Iran, not places you associate with runaway liberalism, both recognize trans people. Maybe he's the pioneer to make it acceptable in our country too? Maybe he feels like that's his calling in life. Some people need a cause.

Yeah but stop being ideological for a moment, I know where you stand. Being transgender is hard enough, a transgender Somali who has now outed himself to the whole Somali community. His decisions have just made his life harder. Its sad.

This gay man turned woman who heils from hargeisa reveals the systemic rape Culture of boys in the city. He says he was raped as a Child by his neighbours, uncles, and even the local imam, he claims the all the boys and men saw him as the hottest chick in the block yaab!

hargeisa people of sspot why is the raping of boys rampant in hargaysa. is that why anderson Cooper was invited?

I feel sorry for him/her. I did not know that Somali guys rape each other like the Arabs because they are forced to remain pure.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Ufff!!! S turn my stomach Wallahi.
This is just pure sickness. Nacala
Wallahi I doubt this Nigga was Raped.

:ohlord:

Last edited:
looks like gays come from all people... around the globe, hate to admit it but it must be a natural phenomena. I heard even animals practice it apparently. Not that I approve of it thought

VixR

Veritas
I didn't watch the video, not going to, but lively debate in the comments section. For once, I agree with @Bidaar Wanagsan, and if you spent any time in any sexually conservative country, you might too.

The ways in which sexual repression manifests itself in some of these countries is really fascinating for lack of a better word, appalling really.

This is one of the reasons why the Muslim ummah is suffering. We have become too liberal. What happened to this guy is a tragedy. However, coming live on Facebook with a weird style is over the top. He needs professional help such as therapy.

Why do you have mercy for sexual predators ?
If you can't pity a camel jockey who's never kissed a girl, who can you pity?

I didn't watch the video, not going to, but lively debate in the comments section. For once, I agree with @Bidaar Wanagsan, and if you spent any time in any sexually conservative country, you might too.

The ways in which sexual repression manifests itself in some of these countries is really fascinating for lack of a better word, appalling really.
For once? Ouch. Girls are rough

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I find it strange that I’ve never come across a gay Ethiopian although I know thousands, but have come across several gay Somalis. Is this an epidemic in the Somalian community? I also noticed that you guys have an indigenous word for it, while we use the Arabic word. This is also very telling.

You are welcome. :mjohreally:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

So with enough sexual freedom, rape and child molestation would be close to zero?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah........... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts