I told you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So reer hargeisa males are raping little boys now? Disgusting.
Boys are being raped by politicians and police in Puntland.
were subjected to electric shock, burnt with cigarettes on their genitals, beaten and raped into confessing to the murders.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/04/somalia-halt-execution-spree-of-children-in-puntland/
Sad story. May Allah God him and give him justice

That said: @Bohol who lives in Sheikh madaar region in Hargeisa? I won't be proud to use this in my upcoming fdk battles. No mercy, fkd lifestyle is not for the faint hearted :manny:
well he isnt from sheikh madaar. he said he moved to sheikh madaar. af soomaaliga soo baro.

I find it strange that I’ve never come across a gay Ethiopian although I know thousands, but have come across several gay Somalis. Is this an epidemic in the Somalian community? I also noticed that you guys have an indigenous word for it, while we use the Arabic word. This is also very telling.

I think it has less to do with religion and more to do with culture in isolation. In Islam all sex outside of marriage is banned, sex with boys is seen as even worse. I doubt they'd go for a female prostitute who has autonomy in her own right, and young girls are married off young as it is too. It's something about little boys for them, nothing to do with repression. They just want a little a boy and they wnat their friends to join in, it's nothing to do with not being able to date girls, a totally different gender.

I think it's actually both because girls are in a way isolated so these men interact with younger boys etc. However if they wanted a young girl it wouldn't be difficult but the reason they probably go with the males would be the fact no one would ever suspect it, males are usually neglected. Second reason might be the fact it's a boy kinda like how in Ancient Greece they preferred young boys.

I find it strange that I’ve never come across a gay Ethiopian although I know thousands, but have come across several gay Somalis. Is this an epidemic in the Somalian community? I also noticed that you guys have an indigenous word for it, while we use the Arabic word. This is also very telling.

There are a lot of gay Ethiopians dude :bell:

I know at least 10 gay Ethiopians, 4 of them are lesbians and we don't have an indigenous word for it, we call them Khaniis which is from Arabic .

I know at least 10 gay Ethiopians, 4 of them are lesbians and we don't have an indigenous word for it, we call them Khaniis which is from Arabic .
Never said they didn’t exist, just meant I’ve never met any. We use the word luthy, which is Arabic, but we seldom use.

Never said they didn’t exist, just meant I’ve never met any. We use the word luthy, which is Arabic, but we seldom use.

They wouldn't tell another Orthodox Christian that they're gay, you've met them but they haven't come out to you yet. Interesting word, must come from Luut.

@Menelik III

I met an Ethio dude once. He was living in sin with an cadaan guy. He told me, after a few pints of Carlsburg at the White Horse pub, that he likes to copulate with melanin deficients. "So you like to slam white booty eh?" I asked in all innocence. "No" he said, "I like to be slammed. Like to be slammed real good." First time I saw an African bootybender in my life. True story.

You know thousands of people? Jesus Christ. I know a few dozen tops. What kind of attention are you abaayo?

My Facebook has gone over the limit, I was thinking of opening a page or second account. I know all of those people and will see some of them maybe once a year tops.

@Menelik III

I met an Ethio dude once. He was living in sin with an cadaan guy. He told me, after a few pints of Carlsburg at the White Horse pub, that he likes to copulate with melanin deficients. "So you like to slam white booty eh?" I asked in all innocence. "No" he said, "I like to be slammed. Like to be slammed real good." First time I saw an African bootybender in my life. True story.
Don’t quote me on one of your fairy tale stories.

My Facebook has gone over the limit, I was thinking of opening a page or second account. I know all of those people and will see some of them maybe once a year tops.
Evolutionary biologists say that human beings can only have relationships with about two hundred and fifty people, the typical size of a community during the time of our Neolithic ancestors. A xalimo with a thousand playmates is def a worker of iniquities. God save us from your fitna.

Evolutionary biologists say that human beings can only have relationships with about two hundred and fifty people, the typical size of a community during the time of our Neolithic ancestors. A xalimo with a thousand playmates is def a worker of iniquities. God save us from your fitna.

Iniquity? Fitna? Those are strong words!

I'm just a sociable person. I stay in touch with most people I've worked with or met through friends. I only have 5 close friends, the rest are all acquaintances.

Don’t quote me on one of your fairy tale stories.
Wallahi it's true mate. You know how much I love Abbysinia. I would never diss the glorious civilization of raw meat eaters. Hell I've started on raw chicken myself lately. A bit chewy if you ask me, but definitely free of the chemicals in which they saturate the Supermarket stuff.

I'm just telling you, there are bootybenders in your proud Aksumite race. Dude even asked me to join them for a ménage a trois. Had to make my excuses and bolt out of there before the Y-front pants came off.

This is incredibly sad. I hope he can find some peace of mind. Its difficult enough as it is for the everyday person, but a survivor of sexual abuse has to deal with the trauma 24/7. Poor thing.

Wallahi it's true mate. You know how much I love Abbysinia. I would never diss the glorious civilization of raw meat eaters. Hell I've started on raw chicken myself lately. A bit chewy if you ask me, but definitely free of the chemicals in which they saturate the Supermarket stuff.

I'm just telling you, there are bootybenders in your proud Aksumite race. Dude even asked me to join them for a ménage a trois. Had to make my excuses and bolt out of there before the Y-front pants came off.
Focus on your real goal Mr. Bidaar, which is the crusade on the radicals of this forum and the refermations of islam just as your predecessor Luther has done before you. I shall join you in the endeavors of displacing them only if you partition the history section to me once and for all after they are fully subdued. May we bask in the glory of the conquest of the extremofiles.

Signed: Menelik III of Aksum

Status
Not open for further replies.