I told you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mindblown:

Everything I just posted. What do you think happens in Thailand? They rape little kids and share photos for money.

What difference does it make if your molested by one or two Pedos?:snoop:

The level of adoonimo is astonishing.

good-day-sir.gif
I have to ask because I'm genuinely curious: do you have a leaking breast implant for brains, or do you just like to pretend that you do abaayo?

Your link does not support your claim.
Sharing photos? We've known about child ography since forever. You don't have to go as far afield as Thailand sweetheart. Pedos share smutty pics in New York.
Can you find examples of dozens of whites dressing up boys as girls, making them dance for them in packed halls, and then taking them home to screw them? That's what Bachi Bazi is kid. Not some loner jerking off to kid in his bedroom.

I have to ask because I'm genuinely curious: do you have a leaking breast implant for brains, or do you just like to pretend that you do abaayo?

Your link does not support your claim.
Sharing photos? We've known about child ography. You don't have to go as far afield as Thailand sweetheart. Pedos share smutty pics in New York.
Can you find examples of dozens of whites dressing up boys as girls, making them dance for them in packed halls, and then taking them home to screw them? That's what Bachi Nazi is kid. Not some loner jerking off to kid in his bedroom.

They do gang rape girls in groups, I saw it on Crime Watch.

Also, gang paedophilia is uncommon in the West due to strict law enforcement.

They do gang rape girls in groups, I saw it on Crime Watch.

Also, gang paedophilia is uncommon in the West due to strict law enforcement.
Fair enough if you saw a gang rape on telly, but in statistically significant numbers? The Pakistani gangs raped thousands. Uncles and nephews were in it together. It was a family affair, God bless them. And their victims were white. That's a clue to the nature of the beast right there: Pakistani girls are not allowed to have boyfriends, so they're protected from the advances of older men. But they're not protected from honor killings though. Three thousand a year occur in Pakistan. Are you gonna tell me whites do honor killings too?

Fair enough if you saw a gang rape on telly, but in statistically significant numbers? The Pakistani gangs raped thousands. Uncles and nephews were in it together. It was a family affair, God bless them. And their victims were white. That's a clue to the nature of the beast right there: Pakistani girls are not allowed to have boyfriends, so they're protected from the advances of older men. But they're not protected from honor killings though. Three thousand a year occur in Pakistan. Are you gonna tell me whites do honor killings too?

Yes the Pakistanis need an intervention at home and abroad but it's a culture that's developed. In Indonesia dating is frowned upon but they don't do these things.

Yes the Pakistanis need an intervention at home and abroad but it's a culture that's developed. In Indonesia dating is frowned upon but they don't do these things.
Fair comment. All I'm saying is when healthy channels for natural sexual impulses are repressed, they pop up in other bizarre forms. You're the mental health expert here. Surely that's not a controversial statement. I recall a certain Dr Freud expounding on this, but alxamdulilah I have yet to meet a qaxooti with an Oedipus Complex. At the rate things are going though, I wouldn't rule it out.

Fair comment. All I'm saying is when healthy channels for natural sexual impulses are repressed, they pop up in other bizarre forms. You're the mental health expert here. Surely that's not a controversial statement. I recall a certain Dr Freud expounding on this, but alxamdulilah I have yet to meet a qaxooti with an Oedipus Complex. At the rate things are going though, I wouldn't rule it out.

Yes it's a contributing factor but cultures have something to do with it. Maybe sex with boys is seen as a straight activity in Afghanistan whereas in other strict Muslim countries it's seen as rape or sodomy. The Pakistani grooming gangs pick white victims, they don't molest Pakistani girls. WHy do you think that is? It's more complex than sexual repression, it's cultural or political.

MODS - WHy id you merge mine with his, I came first and now I have his horrible title. Can you change the title back to 'I told you guys'? Please.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
And why is every single of them coming to the media? Every Somali khanis is in the media discussing his khanisnimo. We already had enough problems as a race and these s are adding more. This guy was raped and shit but the ones with the “I was meant to be a girl” shit:mahubowtf:

These khanis qowma luds should hit a pussy and find out why the pussy is better than being other man’s and acting like a female.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
And why is every single of them coming to the media? Every Somali khanis is in the media discussing his khanisnimo. We already had enough problems as a race and these s are adding more. This guy was raped and shit but the ones with the “I was meant to be a girl” shit:mahubowtf:

These khanis qowma luds should hit a pussy and find out why the pussy is better than being other man’s and acting like a female.

Coming out has become a big thing the past couple of years. That plus people from cultures where such things (to put it mildly) are frowned upon, these things gain traction really quick. Like looking at a unicorn.

I'm really upset. It makes it look like I said that!

Yeah, should be changed back to be honest. It's a loaded title.

Child predators should be killed on site. Theres a reason even prison inmates don't like them and beat, kill them when they're in the cell.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
the story is full of holes and he pushed the gay agenda at the end. no one should give this nacalatullah any attention.

Yes it's a contributing factor but cultures have something to do with it. Maybe sex with boys is seen as a straight activity in Afghanistan whereas in other strict Muslim countries it's seen as rape or sodomy. The Pakistani grooming gangs pick white victims, they don't molest Pakistani girls. WHy do you think that is? It's more complex than sexual repression, it's cultural or political.

MODS - WHy id you merge mine with his, I came first and now I have his horrible title. Can you change the title back to 'I told you guys'? Please.
Surely moral taboos about dating are cultural in origin. Culture is the sum total of religious, social, political, economic attitudes.

Pakistani dhoocils are molested alright, just not by the same roaming gangs that pick on white girls.

Picture the scenario:

A car pulls up outside a school with a young Punjabi behind the wheel. He sees a white teen. "Hey sweetheart, wanna take a ride in my Merc? Here, take this tenner and buy yourself a treat." The girl's friends giggle and wonder how lucky she is to be getting such attention from a cool older boy. She's probably already looking for a boyfriend. One thing leads to another, and before you know it, he's passing her around to all his mates and village elders.

Now picture a different scene:

Boy pulls up in his car beside a Pakistani teen. "Hey sweetheart, wanna jump in my ride?" Her hijabi friends give her scowling looks. What will ma and pa think if I'm seen with a boy, she's thinking. Shukaansi is speedily terminated.

Surely moral taboos about dating are cultural in origin. Culture is the sum total of religious, social, political, economic attitudes.

Pakistani dhoocils are molested alright, just not by the same roaming gangs that pick on white girls.

Picture the scenario:

A car pulls up outside a school with a young Punjabi behind the wheel. He sees a white teen. "Hey sweetheart, wanna take a ride in my Merc? Here, take this tenner and buy yourself a treat." The girl's friends giggle and wonder how lucky she is to be getting such attention from a cool older boy. She's probably already looking for a boyfriend already. One thing leads to another, and before you know it, he's passing her around to all mates and village elders.

Now picture a different scene:

Boy pulls up in his car beside a Pakistani teen. "Hey sweetheart, wanna jump in my ride?" Her hijabi friends give her scowling looks. What will ma and pa think if I'm seen with a boy, she's thinking. Shukaansi is speedily terminated.

I think it has less to do with religion and more to do with culture in isolation. In Islam all sex outside of marriage is banned, sex with boys is seen as even worse. I doubt they'd go for a female prostitute who has autonomy in her own right, and young girls are married off young as it is too. It's something about little boys for them, nothing to do with repression. They just want a little a boy and they wnat their friends to join in, it's nothing to do with not being able to date girls, a totally different gender.

I think it has less to do with religion and more to do with culture in isolation. In Islam all sex outside of marriage is banned, sex with boys is seen as even worse. I doubt they'd go for a female prostitute who has autonomy in her own right, and young girls are married off young as it is too. It's something about little boys for them, nothing to do with repression. They just want a little a boy and they wnat their friends to join in, it's nothing to do with not being able to date girls, a totally different gender.
I'm pleasantly surprised that an atheist--deist is sticking up for ex-Hindus from the Subcontinent. Anagaa yaabne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts