I told you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So reer hargeisa males are raping little boys now? Disgusting.

Poor thing.

ETA: sis just exposed one of them, jama. I hope your gay ass is watching. You rapist wasaq.

That woman is a "he"? Looks pretty convincing. Only giveaway is the masculine voice. What's her/his story abaayo?

Also, you think all queers were raped?

So reer hargeisa males are raping little boys now? Disgusting.

Poor thing.

It happens everywhere.

He's been raped repeatedly by his cousin, dugsi macalin and his abti (mother's cousin). That's why he wants a vagina that no one has touched before.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I finally was able to see this.

Somali dysfunction starts at the family level. :(

I hope he isn't lying but I don't think he is. I hope he gets actual counselling from the childhood trauma because Somalis on the internet will only contribute to his pain. Somali Facebook is toxic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I hope he isn't lying but I don't think he is. I hope he gets actual counselling from the childhood trauma because Somalis on the internet will only contribute to his pain. Somali Facebook is toxic.
Fobs on the Internet are toxic and I curse the day they learned about social media.

That woman is a "he"? Looks pretty convincing. Only giveaway is the masculine voice. What her/his story abaayo?

She's good looking, but needs more hormones for the voice.

No just this one because of something he said. Having said that, a lot of Somali gays have been raped as children. He explicitly says in the video that he didn't choose to be trans and that he's not happy being trans but that it was his only option.

They're already calling him names and a liar. They're so backward on facebook. I hope he gets help too.

She's good looking, but needs more hormones for the voice.

No just this one because of something he said. Having said that, a lot of Somali gays have been raped as children. He explicitly says in the video that he didn't choose to be trans and that he's not happy being trans but that it was his only option.

What does he mean by that ?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
No sxb, not going to listen to this.
I get what they went through was tough but I can't get past that voice.
heCJM.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That woman is a "he"? Looks pretty convincing. Only giveaway is the masculine voice. What's her/his story abaayo?

Funny how the all the Somali women are slated for their looks. Even the upcoming supermodel halima aden was called unfeminine but according to sspot males, the transsexual (former Somali men) are feminine and beautiful.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

And of course not, not all gay males were sexual abused as children and not all sexual abused boys go on to become non heterosexual. But it's been proven that your first sexual experience contributes to what you associate with pleasure. Especially in men. That's where most paraphilias start.

Funny how the all the Somali women are slated for their looks. Even the upcoming supermodel halima aden was called unfeminine but according to sspot males, the transsexual (former Somali men) are feminine and beautiful.

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

And of course not, not all gay males were sexual abused as children and not all sexual abused boys go on to become non heterosexual. But it's been proven that your first sexual experience contributes to what you associate with pleasure. Especially in men. That's where most paraphilias start.
quit with the sweeping statements adeer. Only deranged oday menace called her unattractive. The rest of us said she looked mashallah.

as for the video, why should being raped make u love gus?:what1:

Basically yeah!

:mjcry: Whoever caused this needs to be arrested but I just wanted to tell you abaayo there's no such thing as choice. Homosexuality is natural, he was born with it but I'm sure the rapes triggered it versus him experimenting later on in his adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts